• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you NOT want to see in HG/SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwing

Sea Ruby Trainer
I don't want to see them reinvent the game. They are remaking, so just do that. Don't change the headbutting trees, or apricorn balls, or Pokegear. Just keep everything the same. If GameFreak really wants to put something new in, put in some islands (like the Sevii Islands) and do all the new stuff with those. Basically, I want the main game to remain intact. If it is, then I won't mind them sprinkling in a few new things, but as long as it doesn't interfere.

Drako

Darkness Eternal
Ah yes, let's complain about what we don't want to see. =o

Well I agree with the general feeling that there should be no honey trees, low levels and badge shinning monotony going on.

I don't want the same old boring plot...i.e. once you defeat team rocket the story is gone. C'mon I've beaten my gold at least 15 times. I know it inside out - give me meat.

The exclusion of Kanto. IF that happens, shame shame shame on Nintendo.

The inclusion of bidoff - shame shame shame nintendo.

I don't want to see a gym leader from R/S/E and DPPt and unable to battle them.

If Silver turns into a pussy at the E4 - like he always did -then shame shame shame nintendo.

Wolverine13

Weapon X
They better not put those crappy honey trees in there.

killerfruit

I don't see how they would get rid of kanto.
like the answer is in D/Pt

"there is a similar white rock in kanto"

and if memory serves me, firered and leafgreen were in emerald so we know nintendo would carry them over

Last edited:

MewtwosAdvocate

The Last Supram
prolly the cam that took the scans, dude.

Ariados21

Bug Trainer
No new 3rd or 4th Generation pokemon in the main storyline

I don't want them to put 3rd or 4th in the storyline until after you beat the elite 4. To be honest I really cound't care less if they didn't appear in the game at all.

Grei

not the color
Again, it makes no sense for a 2nd Gen Pokemon who has gotten an evolution in the 4th Gen to not be able to evolve. What, are you going to say that a Yanma that knows Ancientpower isn't going to be able to evolve because of it's region? When the criteria for evolution has been completed?

Again, it makes no sense for a 2nd Gen Pokemon who has gotten an evolution in the 4th Gen to not be able to evolve. What, are you going to say that a Yanma that knows Ancientpower isn't going to be able to evolve because of it's region? When the criteria for evolution has been completed?

It's probably more than likely that they will change the move sets in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, and they will probablly do it so that it was a move tutor move after beating the Elite Four and gaining the national dex

Alakazammed

I dont want to see them not include Prevos of Jhoto Pokemon

Miltank Prevo
Skarmory Prevo
Tauros Prevo
Stantler Prevo

Oh and maybe an Evo for Donphan

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr

They could do what they in FireRed & LeafGreen for pokemon like Golbat. Have it try to evolve, but it just stops by itself.

As long as they don't remove the Bug Catching Contest and all the other daily/weekly events, this game will be just fine in my book.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
This is a good point. I think that the moment the time capsule was fixed in the original Gold and Silver should be the time you can trade with Diamond and Pearl. If this is the case they should allow Pokemon like Yanma to evolve.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I don't want them to make it so your rival doesn't kick you when you talk to him in New Bark.

Status
Not open for further replies.