• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you NOT want to see in HG/SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Kanto is not going to be taken out. Johto is a fairly small region compared to any other ones, not to mention no matter what your going to be in Kanto at the point in the game were you cross Tojho falls. Kanto will stay they won't take it out, the Pokemon Leauge is even in Kanto. The Johto region won't stand alone.

Trainer_Melissa

The "Cute" Trainer
I don't want the old Johto Pokedex, but a mixture of Pokemon from other regions (related to Johto) just like Platinum's Sinnoh Dex.

I also don't want the low-level Pokemon gym leaders and Elite 4, as well as their invaried teams.

Same here, I would like there to be pokemon from the other regions. Or be able to evolve the pokemon to there further evolutions.

e.g. Togepi eventually turning into Togekiss.

Mime1020

Heart Gold =)
I DON'T want to see 3rd and 4th generation pokemon.

shmibling

I completely agree. The new contests are so LAME!!! No contests, but, if they have to, use RSE format.
I, as it was said, don't want a bunch of Sinnoh pokemon. I hope they keep it stricktly Kanto and Johto pokemon until you get the national dex, or maybe even just Johto pokemon.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I completely agree. The new contests are so LAME!!! No contests, but, if they have to, use RSE format.
I, as it was said, don't want a bunch of Sinnoh pokemon. I hope they keep it stricktly Kanto and Johto pokemon until you get the national dex, or maybe even just Johto pokemon.

Johto has 100 Pokemon. Not to mention the 6 legands, the 5 baby pokemon, the Pokemon that evolved from Kanto pokemon. Your looking at about 37 Pokemon that are going to be in the game if it is "just" Johto pokemon.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Don't want Celebi to be an event any longer! They should let us catch it in-game!

rocky505

I don't want pokemon to just run away when your fixing to catch them. Well entei, raikou, and suicune can still do it i just don't want anyone else to.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Don't want Celebi to be an event any longer! They should let us catch it in-game!

We can all have dreams.......

I dont want to see any 3rd or 4th gen pokemon until after you've gotten like all 16 badges(this includes evos and pre-evos) I want a "johto remake" not a "look like johto but with a ton of new pokemon that were not in the original game remake"

I basically want alot of things to stay the same.......as long as i get that nostalgic feeling im happy

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I would hate to have only one of the two:
Headbutting
honey trees.
I want to be able to use them both!

I like the starter following but I'd love all my pokemon to follow!

I would hate to see the same original HM moves. I want a mix, whirlpool was just used waaaaay to much

Caelesti

dancing queen
- Removal of Kanto. (Although, I don't see how this is possible, considering Johto was built on the fact of traveling to Kanto; i.e., lots of things Kanto has Johto does not.)
- The appearance of Gen III & IV Pokémon before the beating of the Elite Four.
- The lower levels. (Catching a level 18 Raticate or whatever was kinda cool, but when you have the 7th Gym Leader who has Pokémon in the low thirties and high twenties, we have a problem.)
- Honey trees.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
- Removal of Kanto. (Although, I don't see how this is possible, considering Johto was built on the fact of traveling to Kanto; i.e., lots of things Kanto has Johto does not.)
- The appearance of Gen III & IV Pokémon before the beating of the Elite Four.
- The lower levels. (Catching a level 18 Raticate or whatever was kinda cool, but when you have the 7th Gym Leader who has Pokémon in the low thirties and high twenties, we have a problem.)
- Honey trees.

Well I can deal with the last one and the second, the first and third I agree with

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming

I don't want to see this come to fruition. To have an event legendary become an in-game legendary completely ruins the experience. It's fine enough, seeing we've got Wi-Fi this time around. Wi-Fi events are close enough to being in-game that I don't think we really need to see an in-game Celebi that is catchable.

DSDark

Breeder
Johto has 100 Pokemon. Not to mention the 6 legands, the 5 baby pokemon, the Pokemon that evolved from Kanto pokemon. Your looking at about 37 Pokemon that are going to be in the game if it is "just" Johto pokemon.

you do realize that it would 100 pokemon if it was just johto, not 37, and even then if you removed the ones based on kanto pokemon, you'd remove maybe 15. But see with just johto pokemon and the kanto pokemon that have to be in with them you can get up to more the 150 which is fine for the johto dex

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP

I just hope they do not do just that because they will kill the game. I do NOT want to see it. But most probably they will include other pokemon such as Pikachu, Goldeen, Ponyta, Magnemite, Tauros, Caterpie, Magikarp, all the standard ones that have been in all regional pokedexes.

Slowking[George];9729896 said:
I just hope they do not do just that because they will kill the game. I do NOT want to see it. But most probably they will include other pokemon such as Pikachu, Goldeen, Ponyta, Magnemite, Tauros, Caterpie, Magikarp, all the standard ones that have been in all regional pokedexes.

If they just had Johto Pokemon, the game would be boring, I mean what what Pokemon could you get between New Bark Town and Cherrygrove City, Sentret and Hoothoot, mind you, FireRed and LeafGreen/Red and Blue managed with just Pidgey and Rattata, but mind you, if they got rid of Kanto Pokemon, it wouldn't really be the remake we were hoping for would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.