• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you NOT want to see in HG/SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevy <3 Rosan

Nature, hear my call
I don't want to see the duplicate glitch from G/S/C
I don't want to see honneytrees
I don't want to see the Shiny gyarados from lake rage? being tradeable
I don't want to see those low levels (16th gym has pokémons of lvl ~55 wtf?)
I don't want to see you'r rival stealing a pokémon, this time he can ask it nicely
I could prolly go on like this for hours lol...

knobfire

I need movesets,NOW!
dp Movesets... i wanna see platinum movesets (including tutors) and no whirlpools!(although that'll deystroythe point of the whirl islands)

Feraligatr001

Silver Trainer
dp Movesets... i wanna see platinum movesets (including tutors) and no whirlpools!(although that'll deystroythe point of the whirl islands)

The whirl islands were awesome and so was whirlpool!! Taking that HM out for rock climb or platinum movesets will ruin what made Gold and Silver the best.

rock smash also was a TM where in contract flash was a HM in Gold Silver That was understandable

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero

I'd love for their to be some tutors in HGSS, that would be awesome. How about a tutor to teach Whirlpool, so that way it wouldn't be a TM/HM, and they would allow trading of pokemon from HGSS to DPPt because IIRC Whirlpool is a move in DPPt.

Staryu

I know, I know..
Ahh I don't want them to remove Kanto, but I'm worried they will. I'd almost rather they remove it then half *** it though. If they're going to include it, make it the full version!

pokekoi

The Poke' Wiz Kid
What I don't want:

~Two rivals, one with each starter (this really bugged me about DP, and I don't want it messing with HGSS. One rival, one starter)

~Honey trees (headbutt any day of the week)

~Battle Frontier (I know many people enjoy these, but I hate them- they are extremely boring and their only purpose is spamming with high IV/EV pokemon)

~removal of Kanto (Kanto was a big part of GSC, and removing it would make it too different than the originals)

~Contests (They kept them out of FRLG, for which I am grateful. Johto doesn't have them, Johto doesn't need them. If they do have contests, I hope they return to a more RSE-like contest format- the format in DP is so much more annoying than the RSE format.)

I second this. Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Daimona

Hero of Truth
Well, it's been said before, but it can be said again...

CONTESTS

I see absolutlely no need for these poor excuses of mini-games to be in Jotho, it's better off without them. Can't be stressed enough.

And another thing... the underground. Seems we might get it in the new games just as well, but if we don't, I certainly won't miss it.

Any other 3/4gen elements are welcome.

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
i want to see NEW looks of Bug show catching and make it bigger.
i want to see NO lame, NO lame, NO lame TR plan!! >:O
i want to see headbutting tree *its faster that way*
i want to see GTS in there! *near to 1st badge Gym place*
i want to see tough places like giratina place was. *hard is fun*
i want to see Marina somewhere in Johto Region or Kanto region
i want to see new forms of somewhat pokemons *like rotom,eevee,etc*
;250;

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
i want to see NEW looks of Bug show catching and make it bigger.
i want to see NO lame, NO lame, NO lame TR plan!! >:O
i want to see headbutting tree *its faster that way*
i want to see GTS in there! *near to 1st badge Gym place*
i want to see tough places like giratina place was. *hard is fun*
i want to see Marina somewhere in Johto Region or Kanto region
i want to see new forms of somewhat pokemons *like rotom,eevee,etc*
;250;

arent you supposed to list wut you DONT want to see? lol
anways,
i will absolutely die if they take out kanto.
i thought that was the greatest thing in g/s/c,
i remember thinking it was so awesome to have all theses gyms
when i was little.
the only thing is....i hope there's higher levels.
i do not want to see tht lvl. 9, failure of a pigeotto EVER again.
i also dont want to see the same team rocket plan,
spice it up a bit, eh?

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
I would personally, love to see them make HGSS to where you can treat kanto as a seperate journey altogether and just get a new starter and such and have the Kanto gym leader levels as they were in FRLG.

Or to follow the thread topic, I don't want to see them use Kanto as they did before.

...I can dream...

DarkZBoy

POKEMON
I would personally, love to see them make HGSS to where you can treat kanto as a seperate journey altogether and just get a new starter and such and have the Kanto gym leader levels as they were in FRLG.

Or to follow the thread topic, I don't want to see them use Kanto as they did before.

...I can dream...

If that were to happen, what would happen to your Johto Pokemon?
If that were to happen, they would need to either:

Take your pokemon away (Ban it, until you get back to Johto or get 16 badges)
Lower your Pokemon? (Doesn't make sense, I know).

The whole idea of super low level pokemon should be tweaked, but we all need to consider the probability of having 16 gyms in the game. That is why I thought Gold, Silver, and Crystal had such low levels; they had two regions to visit and sixteen gyms in all.
One thing I want them to change is the inclusion of some form of Safari Zone. It was closed in Gold, Silver, and Crystal, so I would like them to either reopen it or make its Johto equivalent.

Tom Nook

Feel free to browse
celebitrainer said:
The whole idea of super low level pokemon should be tweaked, but we all need to consider the probability of having 16 gyms in the game. That is why I thought Gold, Silver, and Crystal had such low levels; they had two regions to visit and sixteen gyms in all.

Whilst that is true, it was wierd that Magohany Town suffered a level drop by about 10. Jasmine's pokemon were of higher level than Pryce's, plus level 15 pokemon were with Lake of Rage trainers.

I think the distribution is fine if they increase Magohany and Blackthorn.

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
- Removal of Bug Catching Contest
- Removal of Red Gyrados (Who cares if people can trade them, everyone will have one. They weren't that special anyways...)
- Honey Trees (Never used them)
- Old berry system (I really like to plant berries, and keep track of them,instead of picking them everyday.
- Removal of Apricorns (Don't really care about the old pokeballs, but I liked making them)
- New Rival Story/Character (I liked how he was before)

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Low level Trainer / Leader/ E4 / Wild Poke
Catching the Shiny Gyarados in the Lake of Rage
Event Pokemon
Missing of headbutt tree, Apricorn

ap13095

Noobslayer
I don't want to see the old GSC Pokédex.

Maxim

Beyond repair
I don't want to see Contests!
I don't want to see "full" Cinnabar!
I don't want to see Mt. Moon being remapped!
I don't want to see old GSC items being replaced!
I don't want to see character renamings!
I don't want PokeGear to be too Poketch-like!
I don't want to see any Gym/Elite 4 replacings!
I don't want to see New Pokemon too early on!

Satoshi 91

I don't want to see low-levelled pokemon and I also dont want to see Kanto thats been watered down; full Kanto please!

Status
Not open for further replies.