• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you NOT want to see in HG/SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I don't want to see the slow Surf speed of DP, the DP PokeBalls replace the Apricorn Balls, and any Legendary pokemon that have no reason being there, like Arceus and the Egg with Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, Lati@s running around Sinnoh, or the Lake trio. I know the Arceus thing is definite, but whatever.

Shinx_the_Sphinx

Staravia Trainer
Slow battles. No having to wait 5 seconds between choosing an attack and for it to actually happen. This could make training in the wild actually bearable.

Electric

I don't want Entei, Suicune, and Raikou to have IV's that Nintendo purposely set to 0. In the 3rd gen, the only way to get a good legendary beast is from Colosseum, but you have to catch it which is so hard, then make it's meter drop to 3 bars just to find its nature, which would take like 1 HOUR per rest.

Mirsyis

Ghost-Host
wy wine about how thay may improve the game so much huh? i just think that all the little perks of GSC were great and should mostly remain the same. althogh it would be interesting to have added features and more exclusive ones to each other.

like if the extra region differed on version. i say that mainly cause there probley will be a Crystal remake too.

wy wine about how thay may improve the game so much huh? i just think that all the little perks of GSC were great and should mostly remain the same. althogh it would be interesting to have added features and more exclusive ones to each other.

like if the extra region differed on version. i say that mainly cause there probley will be a Crystal remake too.
There will NOT be a Crystal remake, thank you come again.

And NO LOW LEVELS! In Crystal right now, right before the second town for god's sake, there are trainers with level six Pidgeys and level four Geodudes.

Pathetic, much

Last edited:

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
I didn't even know you could find Geodudes at that low of level. That is depressing.

Conker

Slow battles. No having to wait 5 seconds between choosing an attack and for it to actually happen. This could make training in the wild actually bearable.

Really? I never notice this.

I don't want see the removal of Kanto region.

I don't want see the low level pokemon or trainers.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
It is confirmed that you get to go to Kanto.

Where is it specificaly stated you can go to the entire kanto?

Im 99.99999999999% sure kanto is there (so much important stuff)

-shot-

The main thing I didnt want was the invasion of rather unfitting legendaries (arceus, the dragon trio.)

Meowth Man-27

Meowth Trainer
More than likely they will add Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, and Raquayza. Im not sure if any were added in Platinum, but if they weren't they will be in here. <--I have no feelings either way. If they add more enemies cool, if not w/e.
They are probably going to do what firered and leafgreen did by making it possible to get all pokemon available up to that generation.
All except - Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Jirachi, Deoxys, Celebi, Mew, and w/e other event pokemon i missed, will be available in the wild between the five games.

Thats what I think is going to occur.

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
More than likely they will add Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, and Raquayza. Im not sure if any were added in Platinum, but if they weren't they will be in here.
They are probably going to do what firered and leafgreen did by making it possible to get all pokemon available up to that generation.
All except - Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Jirachi, Deoxys, Celebi, Mew, and w/e other event pokemon i missed, will be available in the wild.

Thats what I think is going to occur.

Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre are actually all confirmed.

Groudon - SoulSilver
Kyogre - HeartGold
Rayquaza - get both of the above on one game

Ammako

Fast Ball =/= Quick Ball. Fast Ball is for fast Pokemon. Not using it in the first few turns. The Level Ball is strong against Pokemon of lower level than your own. Same as the Nest Ball.

I think most people are saying they don't want D/P Balls replacing Kurt's. I have yet to come across someone saying strictly "No. D/P Balls" o_O

Fast Ball technically equals Quick Ball, since Fast Balls are for Pokémon that flee quickly. Now, when you use Quick Ball at the start of the battle, the capture rate is higher.

If you never saw anyone saying "No D/P balls", I suggest you read this thread again.

Meowth Man-27

Meowth Trainer
I really think they are just going to forget about the G/S/C balls completely. They really werent that great, and you have a ton of other pokeballs to deal with already. The game won't change the balls when you trade them, and it will more than likely have the appricorn balls become the new D/P/Pt balls.

Where is it specificaly stated you can go to the entire kanto?

Im 99.99999999999% sure kanto is there (so much important stuff)

-shot-

The main thing I didnt want was the invasion of rather unfitting legendaries (arceus, the dragon trio.)
We have the route that goes to Kanto on the Johto map, so that pretty much confirms it...

dpdude

teehee
i agree. the kanto region was amazing. i loved how the levels of the other 8 gym leaders were very high and how they had different pokemon that werent in R/B/Y

Rurik

Lucario Legionnaire
More than likely they will add Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, and Raquayza. Im not sure if any were added in Platinum, but if they weren't they will be in here.

Well, if you have an event Regigigas you can capture the Golem Trio in Platinum, which will then of course allow you to capture the non-event Regigas as well if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.