• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you NOT want to see in HG/SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmageddon

All the Kanto gym leaders should have 6 high-levelled pokemon, otherwise it's just not a challenge.

Louispierce

i hope they dont shrink kanto i hope its full sized this time

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I don't want to see an invasion of Pokemon from other generations at the beginning.
I'd prefer it to be just like the originals in the sense that there are only the first 251 Pokemon available at the beginning of the game.
Also, I don't want to see the weak gyms in either region, they were pathetic and NEED to be improved upon.
:D

Armored Zangoose

I don't mind low levels in Johto, but in Kanto and Mt. Silver they need major level boosts.

I don't want their to be Johto pokemon you can only get in Kanto.

I don't want them to not add any Hoeen or Sinnnoh pokemon. I'd like some, such as evolutions and pre-evos from 3rd/4th gen, Shellos, Gastrodon, and maybe a FEW others.

I don't want baby Kanto, but I want their to be a sense of progress-
Viridian Forest shouldn't be killed after Pokemon Ranger, and the Safari should be open, but I'd like to see some progress, like cinnabar barren and ruined, but at a better size. And that guy with the Machop should've finished his building by now.

I don't want to see Poffin and "Super" Contests, but I want pokeblock and the original Contests.

I don't want their to be nothing from Crystal, some stuff should still be in their.

the elite trainer

Warrior Of Darkness
Long animations (like in platinum) or slow text speed (I was jamming my A button for like 5 seconds before it did anything after an attack.)

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
Long animations (like in platinum) or slow text speed (I was jamming my A button for like 5 seconds before it did anything after an attack.)

Have you tried going into options and changing the text speed to "fast"? You may have but a lot of people seem to not know you can do that.

the elite trainer

Warrior Of Darkness
Have you tried going into options and changing the text speed to "fast"? You may have but a lot of people seem to not know you can do that.

Still super slow.

pokegeek001

MB:Bobby
im not sure id like to see an easier route 1 to navigate (or whatever route that is) but i want the headbutt trees to be a little bit easier then the honey trees in platinum I JUST WANT A SNORELAX!!!!!!! : (

Electric

I don't want to see how Morty's level 23 Haunter is considered his strongest Pokemon, while he has a level 25 Gengar which is even worse. He always sends out his level 23 Haunter out last no matter what.

Definitely the higher levels... The Kanto gyms were way more pathetic in comparison to Johto gyms... I just beat them all... In an hour...

I also want to see the progress that has been mentioned before...

O, and Morty better step up his dang attacks... Other than Curse, a normal type was immune to all of his pokemon... I believe... At least Gengar was entirely screwed...

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
So pretty much this is my conclusion.
We all agree levels need to be amplified. We all agree we want much more area to explore. Anything else?

Armored Zangoose

We all agree we'd rather have Headbutt Trees than Honey Trees.
We all agree Kanto should be larger, and most of us agree there should still be a sense of progress.

I want to see Kurt's Apricorn Balls, but I don't want it to be one a day.

Electric

I do like headbutt trees, but I DO NOT want to see 932705150579032 headbutt trees within one area. There should only be 1 headbutt tree in the shrine area in HGSS. We dont need 932705150579032 trees in one single area.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I do like headbutt trees, but I DO NOT want to see 932705150579032 headbutt trees within one area. There should only be 1 headbutt tree in the shrine area in HGSS. We dont need 932705150579032 trees in one single area.

yes.

theree were like, millions of them.

make them stand out, and a little bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.