• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you NOT want to see in HG/SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
i think both Honey and Heabutt trees should be in the game.

and make that some pokemon are exclusive to one tree.
That would be a good idea. It would get more like maybe bug in one and exclusive pokemon in another.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Since there's obviously going to be moveset changes (like Cyndaquil's Smokescreen at LV4), I hope Squirtle get Confusion again ^_^
But...what I do not want...is a Super Luck Pokemon to learn Focus Energy. Just think, what if Absol got it's hands (or paws? o_O) on it? It's Night Slash is already at around 25% critical with Super Luck and Scope Lens...with Focus Energy, Absol will hax everyone with Criticals like...maybe 50% of the time? I dunno D:

Knightmare

Since there's obviously going to be moveset changes (like Cyndaquil's Smokescreen at LV4), I hope Squirtle get Confusion again ^_^
But...what I do not want...is a Super Luck Pokemon to learn Focus Energy. Just think, what if Absol got it's hands (or paws? o_O) on it? It's Night Slash is already at around 25% critical with Super Luck and Scope Lens...with Focus Energy, Absol will hax everyone with Criticals like...maybe 50% of the time? I dunno D:

That would probably just make it OU.. maybe not even
not that big of a deal...

although I don't see absol getting that anyway

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
I don't want flash as a HM again. That was a bit wasteful move space. At least the rest of them can do some damage.

CHARIZARRRD

Butter Trainer
redo the ice beam animation. GSC's was so cool. DPPt is the worst in any game.

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
Defog.

10charlimit

Yes but in battle on the routes that had the heavy fog it had some usefulness. You could get accuracy back. Unless you had low special defense [I think] Flash wasn't that good of one.

Pretty sure we'll say almost all of the same animations since they're of the same Generation. I don't think FR/LG changes animations, did they?

Actually, I believe Platinum's Petal Dance is different than D/P's. It's subtle, but it's visible. I know I had noticed that with other animations too (one of them being Absorb), but even then, they won't change Ice Beam's animation to look like GSC's. Even though it was the coolest.

Cackles

Oh I finally thought of something... I don't really want the S.S. Aqua to return... I mean. I'd like to keep a boat, but more like a ferry. It was annoying have to remember which days it was in one place and which days it was another.....

does anyone else think that you should be able 2 delete hm's without a move deleter? the move cut sucks and it gets in the way until over half the game is over.

ishta

ish teh ishta
No more low levels, and instead of replacing headbutting with honey trees, maybe add the honey trees. So you have both =3~

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
^Amen to that.

Truongman4life

Shiny Obsessed.
i really really dont want flash to be an HM or anything anymore..its one of the most annoying move needed in a game and you cant delete it til later on...and plus, we'd just have to waste a pokeball on an HM slave...:/

what i do want to see changed in the new games has to be the touch screen text. for people like me, always losing their stylus, its a pain in the neck to use ur finger and start trying to tap a letter or number in the pal pad...they should change it to where the letters are bigger so you can easily use your fingers to tap or use the stylus....:D

granbull guy

Vasoline
i hope they dont bring the sevii islands back because the main purpous in fr lg of the sevii islands was to catch pokemon from johto right

Grei

not the color
That would be a good idea. It would get more like maybe bug in one and exclusive pokemon in another.

I'd like this. Maybe Pokemon like Heracross, Combee, and other Bug Pokemon would be found in Honey Trees, whereas Pokemon like Aipom and Pineco would be found in Headbutt Trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.