• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you play the originals on (besides emulators)?

What do you play the originals on?

• Game Boy original (and variants, like the Game Boy pocket, Game Boy Light, etc.)

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Game Boy Color (and any variants, though I don't know of any)

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Game Boy Advanced (and variants, like the SP)

Votes: 74 48.4%
  • Other (Super Game Boy, Game boy Player, etc. NO EMULATORS.)

Votes: 15 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthVader

Game boy advance SP, it's unlikely I'll make much use of my original GBC again.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Gameboy Colour, it's getting a little scratched here and there but it's a tough old nut.

Ofor

Until 2 days ago, on my GBC. Now I play in a GBA SP, because I like to play at night and the screen light is pretty cool.

Cressy

My sp is gone so im using my game boy color. Playing blue :3

VaironGod

Dunsparce>Arceus
I used to use my Gameboy Color until about 5 months ago when I lost it... I now have nothing to play GB games on. I'll probably buy another Gameboy Color on Ebay soon.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I always play R/B/Y on my Game Boy Advance SP. I sometimes play it on the Game Boy Player, but I feel it's much more fun with the SP. =P

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Gameboy player for Gamecube...that's what I've been playing yellow as of late

X&Y

I use an SP that a friend gave me in seventh grade for a piece of gum since he didn't use it anymore and mine was broken

N(emesis)

Gameboy pocket broke Feb. 25 2013 i bought a 3DS that day and been playin black ever since.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I play them on both my Gameboy color and advance. If only there was an option to.

Blaze_87

Seasoned Trainer
A lime green and aqua GBC + link cable and all 1st and 2nd gen games

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
Before I sold them last year, I played them on my Game Boy Pocket and my original GBA. For some reason, I enjoyed it a lot better on my Pocket; the black and white crisp and crystal clear screen adds so much character to the game.

If I get them in the future again, I might get a GBC to play them on. I have sentimental attachments to the GBC; it was my first ever video game console of any kind. :)

dragonwarriorz1

PKMN MASTER JAKE
I play on my GBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.