• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you play the originals on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth pkmn

Gameboy/Gameboy pocket
Gameboy color
Gameboy advance/SP?

Personally, I play it on my gameboy pocket. its really handy, and the colors on the gameboys color onward suck. Everything is red or green.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I really only play Yellow since my Blue wont save anymore. I play them both on my GBA SP.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I play them on my GBA SP because of the lit screen, rechargeable battery, and the fact that my SP's in much better condition than my regular GBA.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I play my Silver (with original internal battery that still works) on my GBC(when I can find batteries) GBASP(when I can't find batteries).

hellfighter

I got rechargable batteries. I play them on Game Boy SP and the Game Boy color. I'm trying to capture all 150 pokemon. Once i get my silver repaired, I might try to capture 250. Once it got to Ruby , capturing all 700 is impossible.

spyclone138

I need healing
Used to play my yellow version on my green gameboy color til my parents sold it -.- but now I play it on my gameboy advance sp

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Gameboy SP always, mainly because I never had any earlier Gameboy (and the SP is awesome). On the very rare occasion, maybe the Gameboy Player for the GC.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I first played Yellow version on a magenta GameBoy Color. When my brother chucked it against a wall, I used his yellow one. Then until it stopped working, I used it briefly on the GameBoy Advance SP.

And if you want to count it, I used it a bit on that... emulator thingy that came with Pokémon Stadium. That was a pretty neat idea.

BonzaiBill

Indestructable
I have just bought a GBA SP to play my all my GBC pokemon games again, should eb arriving in a week or so :)

The original GBc and GBA are good, but in the wrong light, terrible

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I use my Gameboy Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.