• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom

Who do you prefer?

• Reshiram

Votes: 268 44.1%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 303 49.8%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 37 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinimaster.

Definitely Reshiram

Feebas EX

King Bidoof
I cant decide both are pretty good Zekrom is made to have a more intimidating look though

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Reshiram. Its a Fire Dragon who can stand an ice attack as well as Dialga for its typing. It also looks regal and elegant.

Skyhi101

I like Reshiram, mainly because I think fire+dragon has more potential for me than electric+dragon, mainly because I had an eelektross to cover electric. Also, I preferred Pokemon Black because of not just the Reshiram, but also because you get Black City instead of White Forest.

lostboy

I love both very much but like Reshiram more. A white, majestic looking and fire breathing dragon. I also like that it looks both masculine/feminine imo.

Kalosian

So long
Definitely Reshiram, I like it's design a whole lot more than the design of Zekrom, and I like Fire better than Electric. I do also have a soft spot for special attackers.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Reshiram is brutal simply because of it can get perfect coverage with only stab attacks. Now if zekrom got earthquake and brick break it would be a tie.

Kaze512

I like Zekrom better. I think he looks cooler and I love the fact he's electric.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Reshiram. It just looks like a real dragon..

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I don't like the claws and wings on Reshiram. So design-wise I prefer Zekrom. However Reshiram has the superior typing.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Zekrom has a more FOCK YEAH design, and while Reshiram's typing is unresisted by just about every single Pokemon in existence ('cept Flash Fire Heatran) his design unfortunately includes a plumage dong, which is most kid-unfriendly.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Guys grow up and don't act so childish about the tuff of hair between Reshirams legs. -_-
I just finished watching pokemon movie black and both dragons were awesome.:D
I have to admit to Reshiram looks better when he's flying while he looks elegant Zekrom looks like a big bug.lol.:D
Still they are both really cool.^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.