• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom

Who do you prefer?

• Reshiram

Votes: 268 44.1%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 303 49.8%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 37 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyss

everydayimshufflin:B
Reshiram. It looks so beautiful :'D

lidaboy

procrastina...
i chose zekrom because i don't like angelic and cute. when you think about it zekrom looks more like a demon more like a god while reshiram is more of an angel. yeah i admit its quite strong but it doesn't look like it has a backbone. and one thing that i just can't get through my head is why is white the female version when it has zekrom? can you imagine a female with a zekrom and can you really imagine a boy with a reshiram? please don't think of me as sexist. (this is coming from a person who prefers fire as his favourite type)

Last edited:

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
i chose zekrom because i don't like angelic and cute. when you think about it zekrom looks more like a demon more like a god while reshiram is more of an angel. yeah i admit its quite strong but it doesn't look like it has a backbone. and one thing that i just can't get through my head is why is white the female version when it has zekrom? can you imagine a female with a zekrom and can you really imagine a boy with a reshiram? please don't think of me as sexist. (this is coming from a person who prefers fire as his favourite type)
Hmmm...how can Zekrom look both godly(is that a word?:D) and demonic at the same time?Lol.
That was a little sexist.:'D

Aegon

That is sexist, though. >_>

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
Initially, I liked Zekrom because I thought that whole electric/dragon concept was awesome (along with the design). However, I've since learned that Reshiram is better battle-wise, and I've just warmed up to it in general to where I like it over Zekrom now. So now it's Reshiram even if I have White.

And I'd like to see a lot more backstory explained, esepecially with Kyurem. What did they look like when origionally fused?

lidaboy

procrastina...
look when you are a god like say arceus or god literally are you one of those epic looking beings or a goofy cheery kind of being. the point I'm trying to make is zekrom represents anger and rage of a god and reshiram represents the elegance and beauty of a god. i prefer personality more than appearance but either way i think zekrom still has resh beat on appearance

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Good ol' Reshy will always be my favorite. Want reasons? Sure. One is that, you know, my favorite type is Fire. Second is that I have Black instead of White. Third is that I bought Black instead of White largely because of Reshiram. Fourth is because I love Reshirmam's movepool. Fifth is people said Reshiram's better than Zekrom competitively, right? (This isn't a very large factor in the fact I love Reshiram though) Sixth is I like Black better than White, so I like Reshiram better than Zekrom. Aren't some of my reasons just stupid?

Midnight_Warrior

ITS OVER 9000
To be quite honest, I don't like any if them. Their designs are okay, but I prefer the older generation pokemon more. But if I had to choose, I'd choose Zekrom.

Serebii!

My favourite is Zekrom, I love its typing and it looks awesome. The only times I have used it are versing N then Ghetsis

badiu27

I prefer Reshiram, because he has a royal look, something like Serperior. And I also like his moves better than Zekrom's.

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
I prefer Reshiram, due to it having my second favorite type combination ever aesthetically (behind only that of Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon), perhaps the most awesome type combination competitively (especially in conjunction with its epic Ability), its incredibly powerful and awe-inspiring signature Blue Flare attack, the fact that it is generally more useful in battle than Zekrom in my opinion, as well as its incredibly elegant appearance in my opinion, which makes it look holy, angelic and divine, which are all characteristics that I personally find to be incredibly appealing. Reshiram is definitely my favorite of all legendary Pokémon.

I do like Zekrom a lot too, however. After having swept many teams using its Substitute + Hone Claws moveset, it is currently a Pokémon I like more than every member of the Creation Trio.

zozo

SLIMED!
While I do think Reshiram is quite beautiful, and I was very happy to get him from the recent distribution, I think I like Zekrom just a bit more.

Sometimes, you just need something bad*** to round out a team of cute, beautiful, and/or ugly quirky 'mons. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.