• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom

Who do you prefer?

• Reshiram

Votes: 268 44.1%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 303 49.8%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 37 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I like Reshiram better over Zekrom just because that thing is a nuke in the sun.

Zekrom is pretty badass, too, though, with its looks.

DiamondSeedII

I want to say Reshiram, but I guess guess I'll go with Zekrom. Reshiram's... thing... between its legs just reminds me of a... never mind.

x0MoMusica0x

^^ that is correct. plus, Zekrom look a lot cooler than Reshiram. The design concept got a little iffy and boring

Zekrom!!!!!!!!!!

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
You can guess my vote when I tell you that I'm addicted to the way Blue electricity looks overall, let alone on a pokemon.

Torpoleon

Zekrom. He looks amazing and I like Electric Types more than Fire Types.

Wartusk

Blaziken FTW!!!
Reshiram, because I love the Dragon-Fire dual type, and in my opinion it looks awesome.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I prefer zekrom because its design and type is better.

Icy Meteor

Boundary Pokémon
Both of them are insanely cool, Zekrom looks so badass it's unreal, but I really do like Reshiram's design, how many furry dragons do you know?

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
Zekrom all the way, though I wish he had more of a wing span... But Reshiram looks a little wierd to me, especialy that weird point below his belt o_O... Also I love the Electric/Dragon typing over the Fire/Dragon typing, though not to say fire/dragon isn't a bad typing.

SmartD

I like Zekrom because it looks more like a Dinosaur/Dragon than Reshiram.

Status
Not open for further replies.