• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom

Who do you prefer?

• Reshiram

Votes: 268 44.1%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 303 49.8%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 37 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Reshiram because it gets flamethrower stab (or one of its signature moves if you prefer). Plus there are also too many physical electric types imo.

Blitz Lucario

I prefer Zekrom because I like its design better and its typing is awesome. It is a great addition to my team and I pretty much carry it with me wherever I go in the game.

Lucaren

OU Trainer
I prefer Zekrom to Reshiram because i like how zekrom looks and dragon/electric types are awesome!.

Last edited:

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
At first I thought Zekrom looked a lot cooler so I bought Pokemon White but then after a time and after the movie, Reshiram just seemed a while lot better to me. And my favorite type is fire so a fire dragon type is something I'm always going to bet on!

Urgamoth

RNG Master
I prefer Zekrom as it has a much more sleek design, awesome speed, and great coverage in it's physical Movepool. In the Ubers tier, with a choice scarf it can in theory OHKO a bulky Kyogre! and it has the DEF and SpD stats to survive Kyogre's water spout, so all in all, it's a nice edition to the Uber Tier, and I prefer it way over Reshiram, which just looks like an overgrown chicken to me....

GalladeX

I like Zekrom's design better, because it's more modern and seems designed a little more cohesively than Reshiram. I like the typing of them both equally, though. But Zekrom's my favorite out of the two.

I like Zekrom a WHOLE lot better than Reshiram. Reshiram's design seems cheap and bland, unlike Zekrom's, which is very detailed. I've also always though electric and dragon was a cool combination, and black was better than white (the colors, not the games).

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I like Zekrom a WHOLE lot better than Reshiram. Reshiram's design seems cheap and bland, unlike Zekrom's, which is very detailed. I've also always though electric and dragon was a cool combination, and black was better than white (the colors, not the games).

Zekrom design is unoriginal.he looks like some of the DBZ,DBG and Digimon dragons.at least Reshiram looks fresh and new + more Pokemon than Digimon.
BTW i love Digimon.:'D

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Zekrom all the way, though I wish he had more of a wing span... But Reshiram looks a little wierd to me, especialy that weird point below his belt o_O... Also I love the Electric/Dragon typing over the Fire/Dragon typing, though not to say fire/dragon isn't a bad typing.
I mean SHURE Zekroms cool when i first played White... But Reshiram kicks it butt even more then it kills Reshiram, plus Reshiram DOES NOT have any stab moves that Recoil!
Additon to that Reshiram + Ash + Victini = CUTE!!
Reshiram made me raise my pokemon in Black more then White...

Last edited:

blackterravolt

Penguin Lover
Zekrom has always been my favorite between the two. I prefer its design and its movepool over Reshiram.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I used to dislike both Reshiram and Zekrom when they were revealed. But now that I've had time to get used to both, I have to admit that Zekrom is my favorite of the two. I've used it before, and it was very reliable in battle. I also like its design; it just looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.