• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom

Who do you prefer?

• Reshiram

Votes: 268 44.1%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 303 49.8%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 37 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zekrom. I can't say no to a black dragon.

ZombifiedHorror1031

I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom. It is probably due in no small part to the fact I didn't know how to get the correct nature for Zekrom and ended up with Lax. :( Whereas my Reshiram is Modest. As such, I went from White being my main game to Black being my main game. The Zekrom nature issue was remedied with the Mystery Gift, but since it's level 100, I've not used it much in-game.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Zekrom is a lot better because I think it has a more original design and unique typing. Reshiram's design looks a bit silly and too simular to Palkia and Dialga.

Reshiram all the way. I got mine from N's Castle in Pokemon Black.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Appearance-wise, Zekrom. Actually battling, Reshiram.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Zekrom for me. That is one sexy black dragon. (I am not a furry, it just looks that awesome. ^^; )

Reshiram is pretty, but that fur-dong puts me off. o_O

ROBO PIKA Tek 2

Kid with Pantz
Well lets see... The Pokemon I use ingame are the ones I like the most, or the ones who look the coolest, which is why Zekrom is cooler.

Johto_Champion123

Pokemon ORAS!
I've used both dragons, and I can say that I largely prefer Reshiram. It looks amazing, and it's really powerful in battle.

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
Since I have both, Reshiram is more ascetically pleasing but Zekrom is more brutish. Zekrom's typing is beast but it clearly is a tossup between the two

~Darkfire~

Quite funny at times
I like them both, but Reshiram is my favorite. I think it looks cooler, and I'm a sucker for fire types :3

Status
Not open for further replies.