• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom

Who do you prefer?

• Reshiram

Votes: 268 44.1%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 303 49.8%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 37 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Mew

Not a glitch
I prefer Reshirams clean design, and I prefer Fire over Electric, so it wasn't a hard choice for me, even though I only have White. :p

I prefer Reshiram's clean design, and I prefer Fire over Electric, so it wasn't a hard choice for me, even though I only have White. :p

LOL, you have pokemon white even though you like Reshiram more?

Anyways, I like reshiram better because it has a more beautiful and slender design. Plus it's dragon/fire and other than Hydreigon and the other many dragon type legendaries, it's the only one with an amazing special attack.

Larry

I like Zekrom more than Reshiram based on looks. That's the reason why I chose White version over Black version first.

A Mew

Not a glitch
LOL, you have pokemon white even though you like Reshiram more?

Anyways, I like reshiram better because it has a more beautiful and slender design. Plus it's dragon/fire and other than Hydreigon and the other many dragon type legendaries, it's the only one with an amazing special attack.

Yeah, White appeals me more than Black. White Forest was the deciding factor. I got myself a Reshiram off the GTS anyway. :p

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
I prefer Reshiram because she's got a better design, I prefer Sp. Attack over Attack, I prefer Fire over Electric, and I like Reshiram's signiture move animations more than Zekrom's.

noosh

Zekrom just looks like a beast, and something you wouldn't wanna mess with in an alley way at night... or during the day for that matter. Reshiram just looks elegant and poised, like it's too good for you.

Therefore, I think I prefer Zekrom to Reshiram... too bad I only have black version xP.

RAGD0LL

Gary's Cheerleader
[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/8d/643Reshiram.png/210px-643Reshiram.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://marks.dk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/slow-clap.gif[/IMG139]

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
I really liked both at first but since having my own Zekrom he's become my fave. However, I liked him better before I realised he has tiny hands on the undersides of his arms/wings....at first I thought he just had really big hands and for some reason I thought that kinda suited him best.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Zekrom FTW.
Idk why but ever since Zekrom came out I just thought it was AWESOME.Cute/bad pictures of Zekrom in my sig drawn by me. X3

Wartusk

Blaziken FTW!!!
I prefer Reshiram because it seems to fit a "hero" more than Zekrom.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Reshiram because I finished my black first and I'm also gonna be getting White 2

Last edited:

Lugia_Lover32

Awesome All-Around
I prefer Zekrom because it's type combination is more appealing to me and it looks cooler.

Zekrom because I like the idea of a Dragon/Electric type also I think Zekrom looks cool

Status
Not open for further replies.