• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom

Who do you prefer?

• Reshiram

Votes: 268 44.1%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 303 49.8%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 37 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-JPT-

Facepalm x3
I prefer Zekrom. Better typing and design in my opinion. Plus, I believe Fusion Bolt and Bolt Strike are superior to Fusion Flare and Blue Flare. Good physical Electric type Pokemon are hard to come by as well.

graceful

I like Reshiram better, even though I have a Zekrom that's almost at lv.70. I just love Reshiram's design.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom, but overall i don't particular care for the 5th Gen box Legends.

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
Cannot decide!

Zekrom is the smart brother AND he is Dragon/Electric type,
but Reshiram looks cooler AND is a Fire/Dragon...

From the beginning i liked Zekrom's design and typing better. Although White Kyurem's features are pretty nice.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
I love Zekrom the most, although I was kinda disappointed about him in the anime (Victini and Zekrom movie). I didn't like his voice, and Reshiram just seemed all around better. But in-game, he is still my favorite no matter what! I just love his design, moves, and everything about him... and he is also very special to me as he was my first legendary Pokémon ever. :3

But if we are talking about Kyurem and his two evolutions (or whatever you wanna call them), I prefer White Kyurem ten times over to Black Kyurem, which looks like a pixelated mess in my honest opinion. :/

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
Reshiram is so regal, majestic, and beautiful. The only word that I can use to describe the look in its eyes is "courageous". Plus, his dex entry says that he can set the entire earth on fire, how is that not awesome?

R2J

R.I.P #31
Reshiram, I love the design and the choice of Typing

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I like Zekrom, it's design looks more brave

ReclusiveDemon

I prefer Reshiram. I played Pokemon Black, so it was my select dragon. They both have a nice design, with a different theme to them obviously, but I think Reshiram is slightly better in that respect. Zekrom's movepool is also rather shallow, while Reshiram gets a few more options for using its most powerful attacking stat, while Zekrom only gets good physical moves with dragon and electric types, not to mention that Reshiram's STAB combination is unresisted (courtesy of Turboblaze).

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Reshiram, the name sounds better, I like the typying better and overall design is cooler.

Reshiram, she reminds me of Ninetales. (That was the first thing I thought, when I saw her the first time back in 2010)

Flexs

taiyo-shin
Zekrom because ideals better relate to the movie. also its black and cool.

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
Zekrom. Its tail doesn't look too weird, and Kyurem B looks like a hulky frozen beast. Kyurem W looks like a feather that's been shoved in the freezer for an hour.

Sidoco84

Energy Guru
Hard one, Zekrom desing is better, but Reshiram being more focussed on Sp Attack and whit very strong Sp Attacks in its movepool (thus being able to cast a mean Draco meteor a little better than Zekrom) i do prefer Reshiram. Nevertheless Both are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.