• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you say when someone says you're too old for Pokemon?

eberger97

#swaggmaster
If they are going to judge you, just ignore them.

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
I don't go around telling everyone I play poke' so its not rly a trouble for me, but if they did.. I'd say "yes, sorry, I forgot that you make all my decisions and opinions for me." xD

OMGUKILLKENY

The Forgotten
Well I'm too old to care about what you think also.

Today at school, a guy who bullies me for drawing Pokemon, playing Pokemon games and watching Pokemon anime who says I'm immature because of my Pokemon addiction was playing Pokemon FireRed and even asked me for help because he didn't know where to catch Snorlax. I hate him, but I helped him because I'd be dead if I didn't. He says that if he plays Pokemon, that it's cool and mature, but that it's immature and childish when I play, watch or draw Pokemon...

He constantly bullies me for being a total Pokemon addict, but he plays Pokemon himselves...

Last edited:

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
Today at school, a guy who bullies me for drawing Pokemon, playing Pokemon games and watching Pokemon anime who says I'm immature because of my Pokemon addiction was playing Pokemon FireRed and even asked me for help because he didn't know where to catch Snorlax. I hate him, but I helped him because I'd be dead if I didn't. He says that if he plays Pokemon, that it's cool and mature, but that it's immature and childish when I play, watch or draw Pokemon...

He constantly bullies me for being a total Pokemon addict, but he plays Pokemon himselves...
wow, seriously? this guy doesn't have a life. very definition of hypocritical. I know someone at my school like that and one time he was watching pokemon in class...

wow, seriously? this guy doesn't have a life.

He does have a life: Ruining mine.

very definition of hypocritical.

Agreed.

I know someone at my school like that and one time he was watching pokemon in class...

How did you find out? Did he keep it a secret and did you discover it, or was he open about it but said he was cool when he watches Pokemon and others who watch Pokemon are childish?

Two other guys who bully me for drawing, playing and watching Pokemon also secretly like Pokemon. One of them constantly sings the season 1 theme song of the anime, and the other one constantly sings Jigglypuff's song and hums the route 1 music from the Pokemon games on regular basis as well. But they say they hate Pokemon and only remember it from their youth. But they also seem to know stuff about Pokemon things, things that aren't from their youth. I think they secretly like Pokemon, but refuse to admit it to have a "valid" excuse to bully me.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
"You're too old to belittle someone for what they do in their spare time."

Thankfully no one's ever told me I'm too old to play Pokemon. I hang with a good crowd.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I fake them by telling that I don't like it that much anymore, but in reality I question them why did they ask and that I really do like Pokemon.

Kacho

You are next.
He does have a life: Ruining mine.

Agreed.

How did you find out? Did he keep it a secret and did you discover it, or was he open about it but said he was cool when he watches Pokemon and others who watch Pokemon are childish?

Two other guys who bully me for drawing, playing and watching Pokemon also secretly like Pokemon. One of them constantly sings the season 1 theme song of the anime, and the other one constantly sings Jigglypuff's song and hums the route 1 music from the Pokemon games on regular basis as well. But they say they hate Pokemon and only remember it from their youth. But they also seem to know stuff about Pokemon things, things that aren't from their youth. I think they secretly like Pokemon, but refuse to admit it to have a "valid" excuse to bully me.

I think it's time you practice the art of witty come backs and remarks. Hell, the first thing I would do if I am smite with intimidation is this.

Or, totally ignore their existence...

blackterminator3

I would say to them I bought this game, I am going play it, so shove off.

I just ignore them. I dont know how me playing pokemon affects them. does it say anywhere that it should only be played by kids. no.