• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Do You Think a Real Life Pokemon Master Is?

What Do You Think A Real Life Pokemon Master is?

• A person who has mastered all the games and caught all the pokemon

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • A person who has seen all the shows of pokemon and Option 1

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • A person who has finished has all stars in theyre trainer card

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
What do you think a Real Life Pokemon Master is?
Please post your thoughts Here^ ^

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Like a person who likes playing pokemon a lot and how do you think you achieve that status

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
i think you have to fill your pokedex and beat battle tower/ frontier.

mangaeyes

I think a real life pokemon master is someone who is comfortable with there pokemon and enjoys the game. I think they should be expierienced at battling and should have finished games.

I chose other btw.

I think a Pokemon master is someone who is familiar with many Pokemon and the different regions. Knowing which Pokemon to use in certain situations is also one key factor in being a Pokemon master. Another factor that is critical is choosing the right moveset for your Pokemon, such as moves that can combat the specific Pokemon's weaknesses.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
They would have to caught all the pokemon and beaten the battle fronteir also they ahve to have a vats knowledge of pokemon

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I chose option one because in my opinion 'Mastering' the game means you have all the stars on your Trainer Card.

But anyway, I think you need to have a great knowledge of all the [main] Pokemon Games and it's clear you need to have all the Pokemon, as well as completing all the challenges in them.

ForgottenWarrior

What happened?
For me, being the pokemon master means :
*Very knowledgeable about Pokemon.
*Never refuses a duel.
*Have caught all the pokemon.
*Have beaten the Elite Four.
*Conquered the battle Frontier.
*Never loses. (But, that's impossible!)
*Never forgets the most important lesson of Pokemon : Friendship. (Just joking.)
That's all I could think.

Khamul

Fail Meister
Someone who abuses his pokemon and trains them 24/7 without stopping going beyond their limits.