• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think about Bulbapedia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Charizard

Current Love: Sinnoh
I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the website Bulbapedia, but what do you think of it?

I think it's an extremely reliable source of information and a really fun website in general. I love hopping from page to page and reading the random Trivia! :3

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I use for reference on new episodes and captures in the anime.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I use it for what it's made for. And it's a pretty reliable source of info.

Plus I like reading on my favorite Pokemon to see all the descriptions they say about them. :x

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It has ash and co's pokemon moves character development and pokeballs were they were caught.
Even explains about the hack pokemon games.

RagingTyphlosion

Game Corner Addict
I nearly always have it open in tab, I get all my Pokemon knowledge from there. Serebii is best for the forums and wifi chat, but overall I'm a Bulbapedia man.

Red Charizard

Current Love: Sinnoh
I nearly always have it open in tab, I get all my Pokemon knowledge from there. Serebii is best for the forums and wifi chat, but overall I'm a Bulbapedia man.

I second that!

Bulbapedia is great for knowledge and stuff like that, but Serebii is better when it comes to forums and game coverage. C:

I love Bulbapedia. A while ago I became curious as to what happened to some of the old anime characters (Primeape, Lickitung, etc.) so I used it to do some research. I still use it to this day because it's just so reliable.

Drat

Don't Bother None
It's the first place I go for info regarding the present games.

I prefer Serebii for when the new games come out, though, as Bulb often gets overloaded and 404s around those times.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
i actually prefer bulbapedia to serebii. i learned on bulbapedia today that arbok's sprites in g/s/c and r/s/e look different from all the other handheld main games

AlexOzzyCake

Shrew Tamer
Bulbapedia is much more useful for adventuring and for methods on how to carry out certain things in game, but Serebii's pokedex is infinitely more useful and the daily/weekly section is very helpful too!

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
I love Bulbapedia. I find it as helpful as Serebii. I really mainly use it for pokemon locations or stats though

Remmie

I think it`s just as great as Serebii. I don`t chat there, I find informations instead, and I go see there just has much has I go to Serebii.

Status
Not open for further replies.