• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what do you think ash iris and cilan anre gonna do in kanto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
really curious in this one im pretty hyped for it cuz i love kanto, but what do you all expect is gonna happen, i was thinking we will mostly likely see brock or misty again if we get a chance or even gary.

fenniken

fire master
il like misty vs iris brock vs cilan and tracey vs max

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Go to pallet town, meet oak, tracey, and deliah, ash's pokemon....then cilan and iris leave. Then ash leaves to kalos.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
They may not even go to Kanto. If they do, there's only 1 episode of BW left so it won't be much
They may not go to kanto? That is where they have been heading since they left unova, and I'm pretty sure ash has to go there before going to kalos.

LizardonX

Banned
what u mean they wont? thats where they said there headed

And ash has been on a road to become a master for.......maybe a week or so anime time. But it still proves the point that just because someone wants to go somewhere doesn't mean they'll get there.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
And ash has been on a road to become a master for.......maybe a week or so anime time. But it still proves the point that just because someone wants to go somewhere doesn't mean they'll get there.

you know what.. u got a point there but we just got to wait and see cuz i wanna see how it plays out, like what there gonna visit all the islands in decalora and then be like SIKE not goin to kanto, bye iris bye cilan haha

yuoke

Treasure huntin'

That makes...zero sense. Ash becoming a master is something figurative. Him getting there is a goal. Going back to kanto is literally going back home to kanto. Ash left unova to go back home like has after every region. Iris and cilan decided to go with him.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
That makes...zero sense. Ash becoming a master is something figurative. Him getting there is a goal. Going back to kanto is literally going back home to kanto. Ash left unova to go back home like has after every region. Iris and cilan decided to go with him.

perfectly said i wouldnt think ash would just ditch them in the decelora for kalos.

Garbodor.

There probably will be 1-2 more filler episode's before they get to Kanto. They will stop at some islands along the way to kanto as hinted.

As for what they will do there, I hope they will show all Ash's Pokemon and I hope ash's pigeot somehow returns.

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
Cilan and brock should definitely have a cook off!

Acdog

The two main things I'm hoping for are Brock making an on-screen appearance and the same with Ash's older Pokemon. If I can get those two things, this arc will be worth the wait.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
really curious in this one im pretty hyped for it cuz i love kanto, but what do you all expect is gonna happen, i was thinking we will mostly likely see brock or misty again if we get a chance or even gary.

Arrive in Pallet meet his mother, meet his pokemon.

Satoshi goes to Kalos, Iris and Dent back to Isshu

Luthor

All three go to oaks lab. Ash decided to visit new region, Iris decided to go to Blackthorn & Cilan moves in with Delia so he can make a move on Ash in the future. (ok just kidding on Cilan)

Acdog

My guess is Iris will decide it's time to accept the gym leader offer. Cilan, not so sure.

PokemonFan13

I have no idea hwy there going to Kanto unless they plan to follow Ash to Kalos. Unless Cilan stays and lives with Ash's mom and cooks for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.