• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think Ash's Pokemons are doing at Oak's lab?

JonathanChone

I hope we can have a chance to see how are they going, since they doesn't appear after the group photo in BW 142 p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶S̶n̶o̶l̶a̶x̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶.

Thor Ketchum

I believe if Ash hadn't released Greninja and kept him at Oak's lab, then he would probably train along with Infernape, Torterra, Sceptile and Charizard.
He would also spread the word about the fascinating phenomenon of Mega Evolution, which would get Sceptile and Charizard psyched up. Thus when Ash returned to Kanto in Sun and Moon series, he would get surrounded by all his Pokémon wanting (and cap able of) Mega Evolution.

TheCrazyMaster

Lemme think...

Charizard, Infernape and Pignite are probably best buds since they come from overall very similar backgrounds and train with one another.
Torterra and Hawlucha probably help Bulbasaur with maintaining order at the lab seeing as they use to do the same thing where they lived prior to meeting Ash. Noivern might help them too considering he wants to be like his big bro.
Swellow, Staraptor, Unfezant and Talonflame probably have aerial battles and races, but Noctowl doesn't join them since he's pulling pranks on the Pokemon living at the lab with illusions. Part of me would like to believe that Talonflame is a female and that during and between competing that Swellow and Staraptor try to impress Talonflame and Unfezant respectively with aerial antics.
Heracross is out after Bulbasaurs bulb and Torterra's tree sap and terrorizing the sweet smelling grass types.
Bayleef is standing on a hill waiting for Ash. She knows that he'll come eventually. She missed her chance to meet him during the school trip, but he'll definitely come for her during the world championships in his time of need...... right?
Sceptile and Snivy are just chillin' like villains under a tree.
Leavanny is making leaf cloths everyday for everyone at the lab, and makes beautiful cloths for Hawlucha whom loves to make an entrance every single time there's a fight.
Palpitoad has a cult of Poliwags, Poliwhirls, Poliwraths, Politoads, Woopers and Quagsires hidden deep in the swamp at Oaks lab preparing for the day they will ascend above the petty mortals.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
You know that reminded me of my intention of doing a fanfic where Ash's pokémon would reunite in a campfire and exchange stories about things that happened on their journeys and how that training played out.

I could see a gag of Noivern calling all pokémon his senior (senpai for you purists) and Oshawott being made he's the only one not being called one despite wanting it so badly lol

As for Greninja, if he was there, I doubt he'd have an issue with Ash's Charizard. Actually, I think he'd be more impressed with the fact that Ash had one and didn't bring it up. Same for Sceptile.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I like to imagine that things like Fukamaru and Onvern became friends since they're both Dragon-types, and that maybe all of Satoshi's Grass-types hang out together since there are so many of them.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Chilling, Roaming or Training at their own or each other depending of their personalities, even though we won't be able to see all of these most of time after the series they originate from are over.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I'd assume they're usually kept in their Pokeballs, in some sort of artificial hibernation, & that they're let out on a regular schedule for exercise.