• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is Chloe’s endgame here?

Gingertail24

I still see her sticking around, Eevee most likely isn't evolving and will always remain relevant. She still has plenty of untapped potential, hopefully they don't toss her into the dumpst-er Johto like they did with Cilan and Iris back in the day
Meh I feel like if they keep here they'll keep goh. But then I don't see goh staying either. Honestly her arc feels more open ended. Like it ends with her finding out her dream and traveling on her own

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Like it ends with her finding out her dream and traveling on her own
Or not finding her dream, taking Serena's advice and setting out on her own journey to find it

BlueDragonfangirl

If everyone can no longer considers Best Wishes "canon", so I can no longer consider "Girls can't battle" Canon as well, I'm in "Let girls battle" side camp for that, I don't support the "Writers are against all Girls battling" thing

because Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena can battle in their Respective Series: Original Series, Advanced Generation, Diamond and Pearl, Best Wishes, X and Y. Lillie, Lana, Mallow on other hand worked because Pokemon Sun and Moon Anime is a relaxing Vacation; but ugh, Chloe is so Girly-girl that, Girly-Girl that!

I Don't know if it changed for scarlet and violet anime yet.
Who says BW is no longer canon? Iris appeared right?

I’m hoping for Dent soon.
I still see her sticking around, Eevee most likely isn't evolving and will always remain relevant. She still has plenty of untapped potential, hopefully they don't toss her into the dumpst-er Johto like they did with Cilan and Iris back in the day
Everyone gets sent off to Johto once their Journey’s ends, if she leaves she’s getting sent here too.

I’d like something different, send her to BW world for her conclusion. It’s like Johto’s become a dumping ground for Ash’s abandoned friends.

Applecorp

For a long time I thought she wouldn't actually be Ash and Goh's travel buddy and that she would stay in the sidelines and only appear once in a while but she became way more active than I expected.

I think her getting Eevee was foreshadowing for her to use Gigantamax Eevee. I don't think her Eevee will evolve though but if it does I hope it becomes an Espeon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't have high expectations for her character given that Satoshi and Gou have top billing while Koharu is still not as active as they are. I think the pinnacle of her development will involve her Eievui evolving, possibly into a new evolution, despite Eievui being so marketable and cute in its base stage already.

Ryker101

Idk she’s just been trying things and meeting eeveelutions. Maybe she’ll try and find her own path and split from everyone, like Eevee she might just learn to embrace her own strengths instead

BlueDragonfangirl

D

Deleted member 384931

GMax Eevee and continue looking for a goal until she inevitably makes a brief return in Gen 9
Even G-Max Eevee, idk at this point.
I honestly have no clue what her goal could be. I mean her development is bleak compared to Ash and Gous high stake goals, no offense to Chloe fans. I wish seeing the Eeveelutions, made her make a decision already. I wonder if those souvenirs she got from the Eeveelution trainers will play a role.

Gingertail24

Even G-Max Eevee, idk at this point.
I honestly have no clue what her goal could be. I mean her development is bleak compared to Ash and Gous high stake goals, no offense to Chloe fans. I wish seeing the Eeveelutions, made her make a decision already. I wonder if those souvenirs she got from the Eeveelution trainers will play a role.
Yeah it's weird how the staff say ash and goh are reaching their endgame. But is silent on Chloe. I guess her development is tbh. It was more on exploring and being open to Pokemon than finding a goal. I think by the end she'll just choose to travel, maybe with Serena idk

SatoSereFan224888

That’s tough. I don’t think she wants to be a coordinator. Research seems out of the question. Honestly her end game is almost impossible to figure out.