• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
Maybe Hoenn is the new place to send them after XY.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Even if she goes to Kanto, she will inevitably be sucked into the black hole that is the Johto region in the anime. Only Misty and Serena have so far escaped that fate.

Cilan was there but escaped
Quite funny how they send so many characters there when Johto seems to be the black sheep of the Pokemon franchise lately

It seems almost like a recurring joke to me, which is kind of depressing in a way since we hardly ever get to see much of Jouto again even when Satoshi's friends get stuck there, with the exception of Iris' special episode where we at least got to see more glimpses of Fusube City. I'll be ticked off if Lilie or another of Satoshi's friends head to Jouto at the end of SM, however.

I will be too, but that's cause none of them really have a reason to go there... well Lana could go for the Whirl Cup but nobody else.
If Kiawe embarks on a gym quest, Kanto is the logical place as he can have a rematch with Brock. And Hoenn is the most fitting place for Soph

Maybe Hoenn is the new place to send them after XY.

Nah, Serena went there because of ORAS. Soph would only be going there because that's where a space center is, Moss Deep

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Since there might only be five or so episodes after the Alola Pokemon League, if the finals is two episodes, there is one episode for the exhibition battle, and two special episodes after Sun and Moon, then not every main character will get an episode to their self. I guess some of the main characters could share an episode for thinking of what they're going to do next, like Lana and Mallow, since they are close friends.

Decidueye23

Mallow cooking pokéblocks confirmed
Actually Hoenn would be a good place to send Ash's friends. There is a volcano for Kiawe, too much water for Lana, for Sophocles... Mauville maybe?
And for Lillie... Meeting Serena?
i dont see anyone except maybe lillie and gladion leaving alola.

my guess is that these people are going to become trial captains and the pokemon league is going to evolved into a more previous leagus like structuters where you need to beat the trial captains to win. that would be cool.

Leonhart

Imagineer
playerking said:
Since there might only be five or so episodes after the Alola Pokemon League, if the finals is two episodes, there is one episode for the exhibition battle, and two special episodes after Sun and Moon, then not every main character will get an episode to their self. I guess some of the main characters could share an episode for thinking of what they're going to do next, like Lana and Mallow, since they are close friends.

I remember thinking that each cast member would get their own farewell episode with closure or that at the very least they'd double up and share a few goodbye episodes with each other, but I guess that there's just not enough time given that the Alola League has been stretched longer than most of us thought.

Red and Blue

There might be a Pallet Town episode because they would want a scene were Delia decides to take in Torracat while the other Alolan captures head to the lab. And if Meltan/Melmetal sticks with Ash Oak may want to see it in person

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I do think that there’ll be at least 1-2 specials after SM, purely because I don’t see them stretching the plot threads that far into November. We should have around 7 episodes left if that’s true, and that’s more than enough time to wrap up the Mohn & Magearna arc, the Meltan and Shaymin releases, Tapu Koko rematch, graduation, a possible Matori episode, and going back to Kanto/finding out about Galar.

Lillie is a given for her own special (yes, people said the same thing about Serena, but Lillie as a character has a precedent of traveling abroad). I could see it set a while after the SM finale, after she’s reconciled with Mohn, evolves Shiron, and decides to go to Kanto; maybe with Gladion in tow. If they don’t do that, I could see a Kiawe special with him deciding to battle the Kanto Gyms, re-battling Brock and winning.

kickachu

Momentai!
I do think that there’ll be at least 1-2 specials after SM, purely because I don’t see them stretching the plot threads that far into November. We should have around 7 episodes left if that’s true, and that’s more than enough time to wrap up the Mohn & Magearna arc, the Meltan and Shaymin releases, Tapu Koko rematch, graduation, a possible Matori episode, and going back to Kanto/finding out about Galar.

Lillie is a given for her own special (yes, people said the same thing about Serena, but Lillie as a character has a precedent of traveling abroad). I could see it set a while after the SM finale, after she’s reconciled with Mohn, evolves Shiron, and decides to go to Kanto; maybe with Gladion in tow. If they don’t do that, I could see a Kiawe special with him deciding to battle the Kanto Gyms, re-battling Brock and winning.
but meltan might not be released but we know shaman will leave this isn't x and you know

Sham

The Guardian of War
If they don’t decide to let Lillie travel to Galar, I’d like to see her doing a Gym quest and catching more Pokémon with in her special

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Not just cilan but brock as well was able to escape the johto black hole, remember the special in the end of BW with cilan and brock was in johto so they were able to escape johto. The only characters stuck there are may, dawn and iris.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Not just cilan but brock as well was able to escape the johto black hole, remember the special in the end of BW with cilan and brock was in johto so they were able to escape johto. The only characters stuck there are may, dawn and iris.
The black hole effect only works on the female companions. However, both Misty and Brock are still near Johto, they're just stuck in an even more powerful black hole that is Kanto.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sham said:
If they don’t decide to let Lillie travel to Galar, I’d like to see her doing a Gym quest and catching more Pokémon with in her special

I don't know if she'll challenge Gyms since that sounds like the kind of goal that the writers don't want any of the cast members not named Satoshi to have, not even ones that are no longer with Satoshi. I suppose that things could change, but I doubt that Lilie would suddenly gain an interest in a goal that she hasn't had much experience with before.

Last edited:

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I can see them pulling an Iris and letting Lillie travel to Kanto and challenge a Gym there (would love if it was Erika for the weakness to Ice present, or even Sabrina; Misty already had her spotlight), but not disclose whether or not she’ll challenge them all. Have her beat them with Shiron- hopefully a Ninetales by then- and Magearna, end it with some vague sentiment of “I want to get stronger and meet new Pokémon”, and that’s a (non)issue avoided.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I don't know if she'll challenge Gyms since that sounds like the kind of goal that the writers don't want any of the cast members not named Satoshi to have, not even ones that are no longer with Satoshi. I suppose that things could change, but I doubt that Lilie would suddenly gain an interest in a goal that she hasn't had much experience with before.
It isn't really out of the realm of possibilities. Game SM Lillie supposedly goes to Kanto and anime Lillie have a knack for battles, apparently something she got from Ash & Pikachu. In universe, she haven't much experience, but she's willing to do. At least, it doesn't look like she's going to be a professor/researcher, following her parents.

But I think we'll have an Ultra Guardians' special episode post SM with the 5 classmates trying to figure what to do without Ash there to move the things.