• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

Red and Blue

So how do people think ash will learn of galar?

Will he just turn up there in the first episode of the new anime?
Will he learn about it from an old friend/rival who has been there?
Will the regional professor be visiting oak when ash is back in pallet town?
Is a representative of the league in alola right now? And is going to invite ash after his final league battle?

If he wins I could see him being informed of a Champions league being held in Galar.

Revolver Furious Dragon

If he wins I could see him being informed of a Champions league being held in Galar.

Why? It's not like he could enter the galar champions League anyway so it does him no good to learn it. Unless he wants to go to galar to watch and that inspires his gym journey there

Red and Blue

Why? It's not like he could enter the galar champions League anyway so it does him no good to learn it. Unless he wants to go to galar to watch and that inspires his gym journey there
Why not? In Galar there could be a tournament for winners of previous leagues from different regions. He could enter that

Revolver Furious Dragon

Why not? In Galar there could be a tournament for winners of previous leagues from different regions. He could enter that

He could. That's not what the champions League is though.

But personally until we know otherwise I'm assuming he will be challenging gyms to enter the galar league

Leonhart

Imagineer
I hadn't given much thought to Lilie's Magearna recently, but since someone brought up the possibility of it battling against Akuziking, I might actually like that. It would give Lilie one last big moment before the end of the saga while also giving her Magearna a purpose and finally ending the suspense of when it'll awaken.

Red and Blue

With only four weeks left for episodes after 142 it would be so much easier to just have Mohn pop out of Guzzlord's wormhole. The exhibition match with Kukui could last until episode 143. Plus there is still the matter of graduation and the classmates figuring out what they want to do aftwerwards.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
We’re most likely getting that Pikachu vs Tapu Koko battle if the Lycanroc are the final match in Ash vs Gladion as Torracat will most likely be the main focus of Ash vs MR and he hasn’t used his Firium Z yet. Unless Pikashunium Z is used against Guzzlord (I personally think Melmetal will use Corkscrew Crash), there’s no better place to use it

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Which insert song are we going to get in the inevitable ending flashback?
Last time in XY we got Volt, the first opening...

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Which insert song are we going to get in the inevitable ending flashback?
Last time in XY we got Volt, the first opening...

I’d guess Alola; it’s only right. Someone mentioned this in the post-League episodes thread, but an ending montage showing everyone in pictures with it playing in the BG would be similar to the games and a fitting end.

Revolver Furious Dragon

so in October what episode you think we might get?

Probably a graduation episode where all the cast decide what there going to do next. Trial captains maybe? Lillie/gladion going to kanto?

I'd love a celebration episode back at pallet town where there's a party at oaks with his old Pokémon and some of his old travelling companions

kickachu

Momentai!
Probably a graduation episode where all the cast decide what there going to do next. Trial captains maybe? Lillie/gladion going to kanto?

I'd love a celebration episode back at pallet town where there's a party at oaks with his old Pokémon and some of his old travelling companions
what about ash finding out about galar

Revolver Furious Dragon

There's lots of possibilities about that. Someone could appear in alola to sponsor him. Maybe during graduation? One of his old companions or rivals such as Gary could of traveled there previously and tell ash about it. Oak could need something delivered there.

Leonhart

Imagineer
kickachu said:

I'd like to see some foreshadowing of that, although I'm beginning to think that if Satoshi goes to Galar, it'll be a sudden thing that won't be decided by him until the first episode of the new saga, similar to how he went to Isshu on such short notice in BW001.

kickachu

Momentai!
I'd like to see some foreshadowing of that, although I'm beginning to think that if Satoshi goes to Galar, it'll be a sudden thing that won't be decided by him until the first episode of the new saga, similar to how he went to Isshu on such short notice in BW001.
this might be that time before we found out ash was going to unova they showed cilan and iris before revealing humans some fans worried ash would not appear I think it's like that time

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I really, really wish they do a transition episode
They could take a few notes from BW:
  • Ash meeting a character from the new games. Sonia would be perfect since she's related to both Professor Magnolia and Leon. Appearances of Galar mons too maybe?
  • Ash goes back to Pallet to his home, with trophies from past events. Ash could put his Alola trophy with them!
  • Oak lab scenes. It already happened in SM, why not again?
  • References/appearances of Ash's past members and companions
  • Amazing team combo vs Team Rocket
  • Delia sewing Ash's new clothes. Already happened in DP too, and she already had a great participation in Alola compared to past generations.
  • TR visiting Giovanni, leaving their pokémon or getting permission to keep them. A return of a past member maybe?
  • Ash getting new clothes still in SM
  • Ash going to travel in the BW art style and arriving in Kalos in the newer XY art. Would be funny depending of the SwSh anime style
  • And of course, the hype line - NEXT TIME: A NEW BEGINNING! Or some equivalent like in XY
The usage of characters from other regions might not affect this: we had DP001 that was mostly a Dawn episode and only at the end Ash appeared

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I really, really wish they do a transition episode
They could take a few notes from BW:
  • Ash meeting a character from the new games. Sonia would be perfect since she's related to both Professor Magnolia and Leon. Appearances of Galar mons too maybe?
  • Ash goes back to Pallet to his home, with trophies from past events. Ash could put his Alola trophy with them!
  • Oak lab scenes. It already happened in SM, why not again?
  • References/appearances of Ash's past members and companions
  • Amazing team combo vs Team Rocket
  • Delia sewing Ash's new clothes. Already happened in DP too, and she already had a great participation in Alola compared to past generations.
  • TR visiting Giovanni, leaving their pokémon or getting permission to keep them. A return of a past member maybe?
  • Ash getting new clothes still in SM
  • Ash going to travel in the BW art style and arriving in Kalos in the newer XY art. Would be funny depending of the SwSh anime style
  • And of course, the hype line - NEXT TIME: A NEW BEGINNING! Or some equivalent like in XY
The usage of characters from other regions might not affect this: we had DP001 that was mostly a Dawn episode and only at the end Ash appeared
This is the best case scenario for a transition episode. I really hope this happens. Mime Jr should really return now