• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

Remix2

In term of post league episode, i actually think that the mohan arc is going happen after the league since I believe that the league is going to happen in the middle of the year.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
In term of post league episode, i actually think that the mohan arc is going happen after the league since I believe that the league is going to happen in the middle of the year.
given how things are going, the mohn arc will probably start next week and continue for a few more eps

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Would beg the question of how a Pokemon from Galar ended up in Alola. I could see Ash catching a Pokemon with a Gen 8 evolution though.

How do any Pokemon out of the said region do it?
Except there might be one, aside from Eevee. They haven't done proper crossgen evolutions since Gen 4.
That doesn't make any sense but go off. -_-

Master Pikachu 11

Giving it back is a fairly stupid way of getting rid of it. I'd much rather see it get destroyed when Ash uses Pikashnium, destroying Electrium with it. The one z-crystal we'd actually see get used anytime soon.... or it just falls into the water on the way home, preventing Ash from getting it as he and anyone possibly returning to Kanto with him don't have Water types lmao

Z-crystals could be used by the new gimmick ring or whatever it's gonna be. There's sure to be something since I doubt Megas will outright not exist anymore given how popular they are. And if z-crystals are earned in some capacity over in Galar, then we could really well see Ash earn ones he didn't obtain. Ones for types he usually always has on his team, like the Flying, Water, and Fire crystals. And of course get Electric back at some point too

Honestly though, the theory someone brought up way back about Ash sacrificing them for Necrozma was WAY freaking cooler than any fate awaiting the z-crystals. Sadly that's out of the cards now
If that happens then it would also just show how pointless this entire season was as anything happening to the Z ring and crystals would prove that all the hard work that he and his Pokémon put into so Ash can perform these moves which again is the main reason he took all the grand trials would have gone down the drain. It would like this season never happened, I mean why on earth would even bother giving him those items if it’s just going to be destroyed by seasons end. It makes no sense and show it was all for nothing, plus could you imagine how Kiawe would feel if something happened to Ash’s ring and crystal or if Ash just got rid of it. It would not be pretty.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
If that happens then it would also just show how pointless this entire season was as anything happening to the Z ring and crystals would prove that all the hard work that he and his Pokémon put into so Ash can perform these moves which again is the main reason he took all the grand trials would have gone down the drain. It would like this season never happened, I mean why on earth would even bother giving him those items if it’s just going to be destroyed by seasons end. It makes no sense and show it was all for nothing, plus could you imagine how Kiawe would feel if something happened to Ash’s ring and crystal or if Ash just got rid of it. It would not be pretty.
Yeah. I think that Ash will just leave his Z-Ring and Z-Crystals at his house.

Remix2

given how things are going, the mohn arc will probably start next week and continue for a few more eps

I doubt they’ll go immediately go to the Mohn arc right away given they just starting to build it up.

Plus if the previous two series is to go by, I will guess that final arc will be a big villain arc instead of the league(especially since this league is basically a don tournament).

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I doubt they’ll go immediately go to the Mohn arc right away given they just starting to build it up.

Plus if the previous two series is to go by, I will guess that final arc will be a big villain arc instead of the league(especially since this league is basically a don tournament).
If guzma is joining the league (not sure because the subs aren't out yet), the villain arc could be part of the league

Henry's Journey

I was thinking more in line of rainbow rocket or ultra recon squads.

Too late for Rainbow Rocket and UR squads, there are between 26-28 episodes left depending on when Sword and Shield are released, besides the Ultra Guardians took the role of the UR squad I think.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
In the last episodes I'd like to see Kukui drafted into the military.

We would have a big farewell for him then.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I think we'll see the League happen in the summer or perhaps early fall, and I think it will be rushed just like most of the previous Leagues. But even so, I don't think we'll have much time for post-League content other than for farewell episodes.

Agustin Gomez

TheShiningBald
I think we'll see the League happen in the summer or perhaps early fall, and I think it will be rushed just like most of the previous Leagues. But even so, I don't think we'll have much time for post-League content other than for farewell episodes.
All the leagues are rushed in a sense. In the past Ash only reached top 8 which meant that in 6 to 8 episodes they have to show the process of the tournament up to that point, skipping several battles at times. Now as Ash reaches better positions like top 4 and runner up, the progression of the league must be shortened to show the final battles instead of lingering on the early ones to keep to the 7/8 episodes per league...

Leonhart

Imagineer
Agustin Gomez said:
All the leagues are rushed in a sense. In the past Ash only reached top 8 which meant that in 6 to 8 episodes they have to show the process of the tournament up to that point, skipping several battles at times. Now as Ash reaches better positions like top 4 and runner up, the progression of the league must be shortened to show the final battles instead of lingering on the early ones to keep to the 7/8 episodes per league...

Yeah, which is why part of me feels cynical regarding the structure of this League and how it'll affect the saga's finale. But as long as Alola's last episodes give Satoshi's pals a proper send-off, the pacing won't bother me too much.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So long as they don't skip Ash's battles at the League yet again, I don't care how many episodes the League is.

I didn't wait this long to see Lillie, Lana, and Sophocles battle instead of Ash

Blood Red

【推しの子】
After he loses the League, Ash will release Meltan/Melmetal (because of course, can't let him keep a Legendary Pokémon), there might be some tears from some of the girls and there'll be some sort of graduation ceremony. He'll take a flight to Kanto. When he gets back, he'll find out about (the extremely awesome-looking) Galar Region. Then his mom will book tickets for him

Just before his flight, Ash will be kidnapped by Mewtwo, who'll wipe everything he's learned in Alola from his mind. When he wakes up in the morning, the world's oldest 10 year old will be ready to leave for his next journey, with nobody on his team except Pikachu.

ShadowForce720

Gekkouga didn't either, but it still happened. They'll come up with something by the time SM ends.

That could literally be said about any pokemon, so no at this point in time there is nothing that points to Meltan/Melmetal being released. Basically the whole argument your trying to make doesn't work because it can apply to almost every pokemon if not all pokemon on the main cast.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
That could literally be said about any pokemon, so no at this point in time there is nothing that points to Meltan/Melmetal being released. Basically the whole argument your trying to make doesn't work because it can apply to almost every pokemon if not all pokemon on the main cast.

It was just a throwaway comment I made because Ash has already released his only Pseudo-Legendary, his only Mega and his only UB. Meltan is similar, a potentially super-powerful and special Pokémon.