• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Gary cameo would be nice to see how he developed as a Pokémon Professor in training, referencing to his in-game appearance at Battle Tree. Not expecting Battle Tree to be a part of the anime at all, just visiting Sam Oak in Alola to investigate the Alolan forms and have a friendly match against Ash.

And maybe debuting a Galar Pokemon to send Ash to Galar the way he sent him to Sinnoh ;)

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
And maybe debuting a Galar Pokemon to send Ash to Galar the way he sent him to Sinnoh ;)
I don't think that's happening unless Sword & Shield introduce a bunch of new crossgen evolutions like Sinnoh did, but that is unlikely.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
So now the league is confirmed to start in SM128, here are my predictions for post-league:

1st ep: Post-league ‘party’, farewells for Ilima, Hau and maybe Guzma as well (I guess he might disband Team Skull after he loses in the league)
2nd ep: Mallow releases Shaymin
3rd ep: Lillie episode (Maybe they finally found Mohn assuming that they don’t in SM127)
4th ep: Ash vs Tapu Koko, final battle
5th ep: Graduation
6th ep: Ash returns to Pallet Town episode (all loose ends tied up with the classmates, TRio and Bewear, and maybe Team Skull as well)

Maybe one of the episodes would be Ash releasing Meltan (or Melmetal if it evolves) as well, but I hope he doesn’t.

I don't think we'll see Ash go back to Pallet Town since we saw that back in the SuMo Kanto vacation episodes and the writers probably got their fill of Pallet Town by now since they hate showing it more than once per saga these days.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I don't think that's happening unless Sword & Shield introduce a bunch of new crossgen evolutions like Sinnoh did, but that is unlikely.
It doesn't specifically have to be a cross-gen evolution. It can very well be a possible Galarian form of a Pokémon that interests Ash about the region to travel as the next destination.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
It doesn't specifically have to be a cross-gen evolution. It can very well be a possible Galarian form of a Pokémon that intrigues Ash about the region to travel as the next destination.
They haven't done that at all recently with the sole exception of Alexa appearing during the Decolore Islands Arc of BW with several Kalos Pokemon.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
I could see a graduation episode where
Lilie decided to be a trainer and go to kanto
The other four become a trial captain
Or
lana go to kanto to meet misty again or doing showcase in kalos
Shopochles study to become astronout under molayne or goes to hoenn
I think mallow and kiawe gonna remain in alola doing their family business

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
They have literally done nothing to earn a graduation. Though I somehow graduated and hardly went to my classes junior and senior year.....

Kintaro

Banned
What I'm expecting is maybe 1-2 eps for Guzma to wrap him up after the league, then the usual goodbye/farewell eps.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
All I want is for the pokemon school to be burned to the ground.
They did it to Degrassi a few times. I'd actually laugh if that went down.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MidnightMelody said:
They have literally done nothing to earn a graduation. Though I somehow graduated and hardly went to my classes junior and senior year.....

I admit that I'm not too impressed by the curriculum that the school has covered which is hardly anything at all anyway, but graduation scenes always make me nostalgic. So I just want to see Satoshi attend some sort of graduation ceremony where we're at least given the illusion that he's learned a lot. He could also battle Kapu-Kokeko there since that seems like a good way of ending SM.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Rotom and Kiawe go to Kanto with Ash, Kiawe embarks on the gym challenge while Rotom gains a new Pokedex from Professor Willow/Oak either here or SWSH 1/2
Soph goes to Mossdeep cause Space
Lana joins the Seafolk
Mallow decides to take a page from her brother's book and travels, maybe with Kiawe or perhaps Ash?
Lillie stays in Alola with her reunited family for awhile
Bewear's den is destroyed so she follows the TRio into the next region as she searches for a new den. Continuing to fulfill her role as their protector
Champion Guzma banishes Ilima from Alola for what he did to poor Tupp

Same!

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Same here as that school settings is useless as Satoshi haven't learned anything about world of the Pokemon......ever!!!

Last edited:

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Let's see...Sword & Shield come out on Nov 15. Meaning their anime version should start on, oh...the 10th or 17th.

So they've got the better part 5 months to kill. So yeah, we're gonna get a bit of post League adventures & misadventures.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zoruagible said:
Soph goes to Mossdeep cause Space
Lana joins the Seafolk

While I'm all in favor of Suiren staying at the Seafolk Village at the end of SM, I'd rather see Maamane get some kind of internship at the Hokulani Observatory since his cousin already runs the facility.

Irina

ready for Gen 8
My predictions:

- School graduation of course. A huge party for it where Lillie decides she comes with Ash to Kanto and start her journey. (They split here, Lillie stays in Kanto and Ash goes to Galar)
- Lana goes to Sinnoh(!!) and goes for showcases. Kiawe, Sophocles and Mallow become Trial Captains.
- Gladio goes on a journey to find his and Lillie's father.
- Galar trainer appears and shows Dynamaxing so Ash wants to go to Galar
- Serena(+ mother), Misty and Brock appear in the pallet town episode(!!)
- Ash giving up his Z-ring
- A damn lot of special episodes around Lana, Kiawe, Sophocles and Mallow and how they do after Ash and Lillie left Alola
- Maybe a May/Dawn cameo in a Lana special episode (if she leaves for Sinnoh of course)

That are my predictions for the post-league stuff. Quite a lot yes, but why not dream about it? :>

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Let's see...Sword & Shield come out on Nov 15. Meaning their anime version should start on, oh...the 10th or 17th.

So they've got the better part 5 months to kill. So yeah, we're gonna get a bit of post League adventures & misadventures.
The league seems to be longer than usual though, and we still need the mohn rescue arc