• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Oh, this is my greatest fear... :( Even if Mimikyu is a horrible little jerk it would be so depressing if Musashi discarded it like this. It would be like confirming to Mimikyu that nobody actually loves it. Unless Mimikyu is super hyped to become Giovanni's right hand man so it can do more evil things or something :p.

What can you do? Out with the old, in the new.

catzeye

Writer's Block
1.) Mohn Arc (2 episodes)
2.) Graduation episode
3.) Let's talk about the future episode
4.) Episode introducing Galar
5.) Good-bye episode
6.) Return to Kanto and Oak Lab episode
7.) Trial Captain Promotion Episode

Emelie

Bookworm
What can you do? Out with the old, in the new.

That's totally fine with me but I want Mimikyu to get a good goodbye episode. Mabye it thanks Musashi in some kind of way to show that it cared about her somewhere deep down and is grateful for their time together. It shouldn't be given to Giovanni unless it actually wants to. I think it should stay with Bewear since she was the one who took care of it after it was hurt in the fight with Pikachu on Ula Ula.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
That's totally fine with me but I want Mimikyu to get a good goodbye episode. Mabye it thanks Musashi in some kind of way to show that it cared about her somewhere deep down and is grateful for their time together. It shouldn't be given to Giovanni unless it actually wants to. I think it should stay with Bewear since she was the one who took care of it after it was hurt in the fight with Pikachu on Ula Ula.
Have Pikarla take it in and treat it as if it's just a regular Pikachu.

TheWanderingMist

That would be cute and would also make sense since there is a Mimikyu living among the Pikachu in the Ultra games. But Mimikyu would need to get over its hatred for Pikachu somehow.
Its hatred stems purely from envy. If Pikarla acted like it was just a normal Pikachu, it would probably get over its hatred quickly enough.

Emelie

Bookworm
Its hatred stems purely from envy. If Pikarla acted like it was just a normal Pikachu, it would probably get over its hatred quickly enough.

Question is if Mimikyu actually wants to be like Pikachu? Or does it want to be accepted for who it truly is? After all both the Z-crystal scene in the Ultra games and the old Halloween song focus on this idea.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
1. Mohn returns(one episode lul)
2. Matori plot
3. I think the graduation would probably be in the same episode Ash says his goodbyes?(Cue last minute Vaporeon evolution)
4. Pallet Town and Ash meets Sonia at Oak's, Ash sees Pokemon he's never seen and asks to battle. Ash heads to Galar(I hope they let the lab be a two parter really, first episode is Ash's Alola team meeting and interacting with the Johto-Kalos Pokemon. Next is his introduction to Galar, him saying goodbye to Delia, Oak, Tracey(Wishful thinking here.... *sigh*), and his Pokemon before leaving)
5. Matori doesn't give the TRio **** as she's terrified of Bewear, making up an excuse for them to Giovanni as to why it's not with them. Mimikyu and Mareanie/Toxapex go to Galar with them

Oh yeah, and Rotom Dex is still with Ash lol
You can bet something will happen to Rotom Dex in the first SWSH episode though, instead of something happening to Pikachu like most regions(Got sick, got lost, got his powers stolen, fell off a tower....). Hence his new phone form!

1. Finding Mohn and Magearna becoming active again.
2. I see something happening with Meltan. I could see Matori and her team coming to Alola again to go after all the Meltan and Ash's Meltan evloves into Melmetal to stop Team Rocket. Ash ends up releasing Melmetal so it can be the leader of the Meltan group. (2 part episode)
3. Pokemon School Graduation
4. Ash saying goodbye to his friends and going home and finding out where all his friends are going to go.
5. Team Rocket gives their Alola Pokemon to the boss, Ash back in Pallet Town and learns of Galar and decides to enter the Galar League. Ash and Team Rocket go to Galar

I don't think there will be any Meltan left, with how they keep multiplying it looks like they're going to make 99 before merging with Ash's. A reference to the fact you (stupidly) need 100 Meltan candies in GO. 100 Meltan make Melmetal, and unless Melmetal suddenly becomes this all power oddity, I don't think it needs to leave Ash. It'd be quite amusing to see how Oak gets around feeding the thing on a daily basis! (And answer the most important question, who eats more? Ash's Snorlax or his Melmetal?!)
Literally no reason for it to go. Protecting Alola? *looks at Tapu* That job's taken. Plus if Lillie's allowed to own Magearna, and Mallow catches Shaymin whenever that Gracidea thing happens... only fair Ash is allowed to keep the first legendary he caught.

Emelie

Bookworm
After seeing the new trailer for Sword and Shield I think I have to take back what I said about wanting Mimikyu to leave. :p Since one of the gym leaders use it mabye it will get a new form which would be really cool. It would be better to keep the old Mimikyu that we are already familiar with rather than introducing a new one to show off the new feature.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Emelie said:
I think it should stay with Bewear since she was the one who took care of it after it was hurt in the fight with Pikachu on Ula Ula.

Mimikkyu staying with Kiteruguma would at least be better than it being stuck at the Rocket-dan's HQ. Assuming that Mimikkyu has to leave Musashi in the first place, I think I'd prefer the Kiteruguma scenario because even though we likely wouldn't see either of them again, at least I could rest easy knowing that Mimikkyu stayed out of Sakaki's hands.

TheWanderingMist

You guys think saving Mohn will just take one episode. No way. Especially if they tie him in somehow with Ultra Necrozma. You can at least dedicate a whole mini arc with that subplot
There's only room for about 7 episodes after the League, and one of those has to be the farewell episode. And that's assuming the League isn't longer than normal.

Red and Blue

There's only room for about 7 episodes after the League, and one of those has to be the farewell episode. And that's assuming the League isn't longer than normal.
You can spare 3-4 episodes focused on rescuing Mohn before wrapping up Sun and Moon. The fact that Mohn's disappearance has been built up for so long makes it hard to believe it will be resolved in just one episode.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
You guys think saving Mohn will just take one episode. No way. Especially if they tie him in somehow with Ultra Necrozma. You can at least dedicate a whole mini arc with that subplot

One of two episodes max should be enough. I can't see why it should be any longer than that.

Emelie

Bookworm
Mabye Team Rocket gives Mimikyu to Giovanni in order to get a promotion which in turn causes Mimikyu to hate them instead of Pikachu.

Allister becomes Satoshi's new companion and Mimikyu escapes from Giovanni in order to join the good guys so it can get revenge on Team Rocket for abandoning it. Then after Gigantamaxing it turns into a giant horror monster and everyone has to calm it down before it curses everybody. :p

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
There will at best be 148 sm episodes (as in, if there are no breaks or specials), so even if the league is REALLY long we could (keyword: could) still have enough time

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Aye, there's the rub. It depends on how many episodes SM has.

The sagas have been getting a little shorter each time, but that could change with the move to Sundays. It also depends on how many episodes they intend to make and what they want to do in the time they have left.

Another variable is airing two episodes at once as a special like they've done recently.

Only time will tell...