• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Aye, there's the rub. It depends on how many episodes SM has.

The sagas have been getting a little shorter each time, but that could change with the move to Sundays. It also depends on how many episodes they intend to make and what they want to do in the time they have left.

Another variable is airing two episodes at once as a special like they've done recently.

Only time will tell...
We already know when Sword and Shield will come out. SM will be over that week or the week before.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Red and Blue said:
You guys think saving Mohn will just take one episode. No way. Especially if they tie him in somehow with Ultra Necrozma. You can at least dedicate a whole mini arc with that subplot

I don't think the Mohn subplot needs an entire mini-arc to be resolved though, nor do I think that we need to see Ultra Necrozma again. As far as I'm concerned, the time to promote US/UM has long since passed and I don't really see the need for the writers to go back and promote a Gen VII Legendary Pokemon that we've already seen in a previous mini-arc.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
Someone in another thread mentioned the idea of a Pokemon Masters mini-arc after the Alola league to promote that new mobile game and I think that might actually work if done right.

Red and Blue

I don't think the Mohn subplot needs an entire mini-arc to be resolved though, nor do I think that we need to see Ultra Necrozma again. As far as I'm concerned, the time to promote US/UM has long since passed and I don't really see the need for the writers to go back and promote a Gen VII Legendary Pokemon that we've already seen in a previous mini-arc.
Merchandise implies we haven't seen the last of Necrozma. If Mohn is lost somewhere in Ultra space they could cross paths again

Leonhart

Imagineer
BTS_fan said:
Someone in another thread mentioned the idea of a Pokemon Masters mini-arc after the Alola league to promote that new mobile game and I think that might actually work if done right.

I'm trying to visualize what that would be like, but I can't imagine that many characters from that game showing up at the end of SM, aside from maybe just silent cameos.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't think that's happening unless Sword & Shield get delayed into 2020.

sheld999

Chairman rose will be at the league finals. Sees ash and researches his past.
Imvites him galar

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Chairman rose will be at the league finals. Sees ash and researches his past.
Imvites him galar
The only way I can see that happening is if Ash wins the league and beats the Masked Royal in the exhibition match.

sheld999

The only way I can see that happening is if Ash wins the league and beats the Masked Royal in the exhibition match.
True but what if mask royal ( kukui ) also has a gen 8 mon ( unlikley ) to showcase galar mon

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
True but what if mask royal ( kukui ) also has a gen 8 mon ( unlikley ) to showcase galar mon

I have been saying the same for a while, that Ash and Torracat will defeat Incineroar and loose to Kukui's new pokemon that is either a Dawn Lycanroc or a Galar mon.

TheWanderingMist

I don't think that's happening unless Sword & Shield get delayed into 2020.
Sword and Shield aren't gonna get delayed. It's not like the games are the only aspect of the franchise.

DatsRight

The fact they are actually having a 'reality ensues' and letting the main cast realistically fail in the league from inexperience leaves me to believe some sort of vindication arc may happen afterwards, much in the same way Ash's loss in Kalos League was balanced by the Team Flare arc straight afterward in XY. SM loves it's vindication moments, cases a character makes a fool of themselves but still proves their worth afterwards and I feel like they won't want them getting thrashed in the league to be their final hurrah.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The fact they are actually having a 'reality ensues' and letting the main cast realistically fail in the league from inexperience leaves me to believe some sort of vindication arc may happen afterwards, much in the same way Ash's loss in Kalos League was balanced by the Team Flare arc straight afterward in XY. SM loves it's vindication moments, cases a character makes a fool of themselves but still proves their worth afterwards and I feel like they won't want them getting thrashed in the league to be their final hurrah.
It's simply too late for that, considering how many episodes are left in the saga.

TheWanderingMist

It's simply too late for that, considering how many episodes are left in the saga.
Pretty sure they'll have plenty of time for vindication while rescuing Mohn.

Leonhart

Imagineer
DragonKahuna said:
I have been saying the same for a while, that Ash and Torracat will defeat Incineroar and loose to Kukui's new pokemon that is either a Dawn Lycanroc or a Galar mon.

While I wouldn't be against this in theory, I'd be a little vexed if Kukui-hakase had some super secret Pokemon that would be even stronger than Gaogaen. It reminds me of how Takuto just so happened to have a Latios as back-up for his Darkrai. I guess this scenario would at least showcase a Gen VIII species, but it would still feel a little cheap to me.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
What I would like to see post-League (if it doesn't happen during) is: -
Rowlet Evo
Torracat Evo
Poipole/ Neganadel return

Is this too much to ask?
Probably...
the only team changes I can see happening are meltan evolving, magearna getting caught, snowy evolving, and maybe meltan/melmetal getting released

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I do hope they let Mallow have a full episode with Shaymin, if they aren't letting her keep it(Be really stupid if they don't have Shaymin choose to stay honestly... if Lillie can own Magearna, why can't Mallow own a Shaymin? They're pretty much the same thing! Barely even been enough focus on it...)