• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

DatsRight

I do hope they let Mallow have a full episode with Shaymin, if they aren't letting her keep it(Be really stupid if they don't have Shaymin choose to stay honestly... if Lillie can own Magearna, why can't Mallow own a Shaymin? They're pretty much the same thing! Barely even been enough focus on it...)

Yeah, if Shaymin really is a temporary capture then they at least need to validate its existence during its run (even Poipole at least bonded with Ash and Pikachu throughout a lot of its tenure, poor Shaymin's got to share one filler episode).

I'm curious about the foreshadowing of how it will be released however. Shaymin turning into Sky Forme and flying away forever seems contrived when Shaymin is among few Pokemon that can change back very easily.

SM feels odd at this point, it doesn't feel remotely like it's nearing the end of its run, especially with the girls who still feel like they have lots of development to go through with their Pokemon.

D

Deleted member 384931

At this point all the companions have a sort of goal. SM feels different, I cannot tell what all the classmates will do if SM will be over.

Xuxuba

Well, i don't see much happening for the classmates, other than just doing what they usually do and maybe getting a last episode showing their families and them attending the graduation ceremony.

Now, for Lillie, it is pretty much set in stone that she is going to find her father and awaken Magearna. Although, to be honest, there is not much point on giving her a mythical pokémon now the series is almost over and she is already done with the Pokémon League.

D

Deleted member 384931

Well, i don't see much happening for the classmates, other than just doing what they usually do and maybe getting a last episode showing their families and them attwnding the graduatiom ceremony.

Now, for Lillie, it is pretty much set in stone that she is going to find her father and awaken Magearna. Although, to be honest, there is not much point on giving her a mythical pokémon now the series is almost over and she is already done with the Pokémon League.
I dont even know if the classmates are going to meet other companions than Brock and Misty if SM will be over.

D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah i can see Clemont meeting some of the classmates too, maybe Bonnie meeting Lillie and being obsessed with her.

Would really like if Serena went there to meet Ash just to find out he already left for Kanto lmao
Idk about Serena. I mean she can meet any of the classmates. Or the classmates just get their diploma or are forced to stay at the school.

Xuxuba

Idk about Serena. I mean she can meet any of the classmates. Or the classmates just get their diploma or are forced to stay at the school.
I imagine she would get along with pretty much all of them. Maybe she'd gravitate more towards Lillie, since they are both quite introverted.

I would love to see Lana and Serena's interactions though, since i believe Lana would love to tease Serena, just like Miette did. Although, i don't think Serena would fall that easily for Lana's lies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I imagine she would get along with pretty much all of them. Maybe she'd gravitate more towards Lillie, since they are both quite introverted.

I would love to see Lana and Serena's interactions though, since i believe Lana would love to tease Serena, just like Miette did. Although, i don't think Serena would fall that easily for Lana's lies.
People who have known Lana for most of her life fall for them, though. And there's her little sisters to consider, too, who would 100% catch on to her.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:

I do think that we'll at least see Satoshi and his classmates graduate from the school and then if we're lucky we'll get to see what the classmates plan to do afterwards right before Satoshi leaves Alola. That's probably the best closure that we can get in a series like this.

TheWanderingMist

Ash can't complete his goal in a region. Since his goal this region is to graduate, he'll win the League instead and be expelled for no reason.

D

Deleted member 384931

Ash can't complete his goal in a region. Since his goal this region is to graduate, he'll win the League instead and be expelled for no reason.
Lol yeah. It is sad that thr graduation got never mentioned. We dont even know what they have to do to graduate ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:
Lol yeah. It is sad that thr graduation got never mentioned. We dont even know what they have to do to graduate ?

Since the school has been more like a clubhouse than an actual institution focused on teaching the students on a consistent basis, I bet the requirements for graduating would be flimsy. I think that Satoshi graduating should still happen even if it wouldn't exactly be a huge accomplishment for him.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
I thought we'd get an arc where the Mythicals would help save the day and finally do something, but it looks like they won't have much time.
So it looks like Magearna will just be a big wind-up toy and McGuffin (again) while Shaymin will turn into Sky Forme to blast off the Trio, then leave.
They might do something medium (it's too late to anything big) with Melmetal, but I'm having more and more trouble seeing it...:(

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jangobadass said:
I thought we'd get an arc where the Mythicals would help save the day and finally do something, but it looks like they won't have much time.
So it looks like Magearna will just be a big wind-up toy and McGuffin (again) while Shaymin will turn into Sky Forme to blast off the Trio, then leave.
They might do something medium (it's too late to anything big) with Melmetal, but I'm having more and more trouble seeing it...:(

Shaymin's presence in the cast has been severely underwhelming, so I'd at least like a great farewell episode for it where it does something more than just battle against the Rocket-dan. I also expect that we'll also get an episode where all of the Meltan at the Ultra Guardian base will merge and evolve into a single Melmetal.

TheWanderingMist

Are we sure there's going to be a post League at this point? A farewell episode for sure but the League could literally last until the last minute, especially if they interrupt it in the middle and have to finish later.

Red and Blue

Are we sure there's going to be a post League at this point? A farewell episode for sure but the League could literally last until the last minute, especially if they interrupt it in the middle and have to finish later.
If there is no interruption then yeah there will be stuff to finish afterward. They still need to rescue Mohn and those Meltan need to merge to become Melmetal.