• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm just wondering what happened to those "future class trips" we should of kept an eye on.
Broken promises just like the other broken promises from the past series

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
That's what they're gonna do after the League instead of rescuing Mohn. Vacation around the world.

D

Deleted member 384931

That's what they're gonna do after the League instead of rescuing Mohn. Vacation around the world.
Actually why not ? I mean so the classmates can discover a goal.

I mean it would be better than specials.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I'm pretty sure this will play again in some form in the very last episodes

EDIT: And, of course, this one too, if they go the XY route and play again the first opening. Alola is also used to say goodbye after all.

Last edited:

andrewscott48209

I do not think there will be a Mohn arc after the league. Right now, including episode 128, we will be at 6 episodes of the league and counting. With three more episodes revealed with no finale in sight, this league will ruin into September. With the Sword and Shield Anime probably coming out on November 17th of this year, if the league ends on September 8th, that would give us roughly 7 more episodes, assuming there will be a two week break before the Sword and Shield Anime comes out. So that means one of two things: one, they skip the arc altogether, or two, they relegate it to a side special at the end of sun and moon.

ShadowForce720

I do not think there will be a Mohn arc after the league. Right now, including episode 128, we will be at 6 episodes of the league and counting. With three more episodes revealed with no finale in sight, this league will ruin into September. With the Sword and Shield Anime probably coming out on November 17th of this year, if the league ends on September 8th, that would give us roughly 7 more episodes, assuming there will be a two week break before the Sword and Shield Anime comes out. So that means one of two things: one, they skip the arc altogether, or two, they relegate it to a side special at the end of sun and moon.

Actually they could easily resolve the Mohn stuff with just 2 episodes, if anything 7 episodes is plenty to just resolve a few things that are left.

andrewscott48209

Actually they could easily resolve the Mohn stuff with just 2 episodes, if anything 7 episodes is plenty to just resolve a few things that are left.
That may well be, especially if they put the exhibition match on the September 8th episode, but they would have to do a lot in the last 5 episodes. They would have to have Ash and his friends graduate from the school, they're probably going to celebrate the occasion, they'll have to discuss their plans for the future, Shaymin will wind up changing to sky form and leave the group, probably signifying that they will have to part ways with each other, and they might share one final moment together.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I really hope the anime takes on the game role and have Lillie venture out to Unova or Sinnoh (main characters have already been to Kanto, Johto and Hoenn and Ilama just came from Kalos) and take herself seriously as a Pokémon trainer. It would be a perfect conclusion to a rich shelter girl with no real world experience

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I really hope the anime takes on the game role and have Lillie venture out to Unova or Sinnoh (main characters have already been to Kanto, Johto and Hoenn and Ilama just came from Kalos) and take herself seriously as a Pokémon trainer. It would be a perfect conclusion to a rich shelter girl with no real world experience
No thank you! i don't think that i wanted to see her ever again and give me new character and i hope that writer just send her to kanto with her big bro Glado.
---editing-------
Sorry if this make me sound like a jerk.
I am so tired of the character lilie and i use to be like her game counterpart.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sham said:

Lilie's the only one of the five SM classmates that I could genuinely see leaving the region to travel on their own. She really has been sheltered for most of her life as we've seen in flashbacks, so I think she deserves a chance to explore the world at the end of the saga.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
At most we have around/less than 10 episodes left right?
SM139-SM140 -Leagu arc ends
SM141/142-Mohn and Magearna
SM143-148/150- Maybe some TR related stuff, Shaymin episode (which Mallow should keep), farewell episodes and hopefully some SM Specials.

The goals of companions:
Lillie- decides to become a Pokemon Professor
Lana- coordinator fits her perfectly, but I can see her battling Misty again and lose, smth similar to Iris and Clair in BW
Sophocles- something related to Hokulani, or meeting with Clemont and inventing smth, also in the last episode he said that he now likes battling
Kiawe- Fire Master, he might challenge Brock again in Kanto and this time defeat him earning a badge which pushes him to collect badges in Kanto
Mallow- after loosing to Lana, she decides to become a better trainer by traveling while at the same time collectimg recipes for Aina Kitchen. Hopefully they give her a Gen 8 grass pokemon (Gossifleur). She has been so shafted the whole series.

An Oak lab episode would be really amazing to have. And I would like the next series to start in Pallet town as well.

Red and Blue

SM143-148/150- Maybe some TR related stuff, Shaymin episode (which Mallow should keep), farewell episodes and hopefully some SM Specials.

The goals of companions:
Lana- coordinator fits her perfectly, but I can see her battling Misty again and lose, smth similar to Iris and Clair in BW
Sophocles- something related to Hokulani, or meeting with Clemont and inventing smth, also in the last episode he said that he now likes battling
Kiawe- Fire Master, he might challenge Brock again in Kanto and this time defeat him earning a badge which pushes him to collect badges in Kanto
Mallow- after loosing to Lana, she decides to become a better trainer by traveling while at the same time collectimg recipes for Aina Kitchen. Hopefully they give her a Gen 8 grass pokemon (Gossifleur). She has been so shafted the whole series.

An Oak lab episode would be really amazing to have. And I would like the next series to start in Pallet town as well.
After SM136 we have eleven weeks left for episodes before the new games come out on November 18th. Assuming it doesn't end a few weeks earlier

Xuxuba

I guess they could dedicate two episodes to Lillie and Gladion (mohn's arc), one episode for each of the other classmates (Lana, Mallow, Sophocles, Kiawe) and finally one episode dedicated to Ash (which could be the graduation day).

Realistically speaking though, i doubt that they will all receive equal attention.
They might aswell just show us a bunch of fillers and try to give closure to most of the classmates in just a few episodes. Who knows.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Lilie's the only one of the five SM classmates that I could genuinely see leaving the region to travel on their own. She really has been sheltered for most of her life as we've seen in flashbacks, so I think she deserves a chance to explore the world at the end of the saga.
She'd get eaten alive

Her self-preservation instinct is deader than Ash's dream of being a pokémon master

Hanto

Water Addiction
Lana becoming coordinator makes no sense. Althrough she used Ashirenes bubbles for different purposes, she is a girl of action (and the only one of SM girls who likes training and battling). So Id rather see all classmates becoming Trial Captain and Lana and Kiawe training Mallow together to become the better battler.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I disagree, I think Kiawe and Sophocles have also demonstrated a willingness to expand their horizons. Kiawe seems built for challenging the Indigo League: he has the Kanto Pokemon, the league/Gym enthusiasm, and a spirit for battle.

Because of his astronaut dream, Sophocles seems a good fit for Hoenn, the only region with a space program.

Mallow's brother is already on a journey to become a better chef. If he takes over the family restaurant, Mallow is free to go on her own adventure. Sinnoh is the obvious place to go because that's where most Shaymin journey to find the Gracidea Flowers.

Ilima is already accounted for in Kalos. I have no idea where Lana could go - she could easily fit anywhere, even the Orange Islands. Gladion could stay behind in Alola as Champion but it doesn't feel in his character.

Johto is off limits because if I recall, May, Dawn and Iris are ALL there for some reason.

So that leaves Lillie. She could go anywhere, or nowhere. But if there's any character who might follow Ash to Galar, it would be her, since in spite of all her character development it's been mostly catch up. She started so far behind the others due to her trauma, she doesn't even have a goal:

8ZVcHiw.jpg

I guess she could still find it in Alola, but since this scene she's shown no hints or preferences. Given the kind of series this is, it does suggest a journey of self-discovery is in her future.
It is not going to be happened as writer is not going to be use liele like that and she is probably does going kantou like her game counterparts.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Um, why are all the "Ash is 10!" people always the ones wanting Lillie to go on a journey? Lillie's 10 too.... and she'd literally have just met her dad for the first time since she was a little kid! It'd just be out of place for her to go "I'm gonna go see the world, bye dad I literally just met after years of being out of our lives!" Gladion maybe, but not her.
Try excusing Ash's SM behavior for him being 10, then try and have Lillie act like an edgy teen. :rolleyes:

The goals of companions:

138: vs Guzma
139: Gladion finals
140: Exhibition/Torracat's evolution
141: Mohn rescue, but Matori hijacks the frequency starting the Rocket arc
142: Melmetal evolution... unless he evolves during the League
143/144: TR climax, Matori flees and Guzma's 'redemption'
145: Goodbye Shaymin(As tired of clickbait releases, I'd actually love one >.>)
146: 'Graduation' and Ash says goodbyes
147: Ash returns home and heads to Galar after Oak requests him to deliver a package totally not flowers and chocolate to Professor Magnolia

Lillie becoming a Professor would actually be fitting, and it'd allow her to stay in Alola as she could study under Burnet
No idea what's up with the coordinator thing though
I definitely see Kiawe being the one to take the gym challenges out of anyone, and it'd make the most sense. He's always been a battler and he's really owed a rematch against Brock
Basically;
Kiawe -> Kanto
Soph -> Mossdeep/Hoenn
Mallow -> Sinnoh/Unova or wherever Cilan is now, those two really need to trade recipes!
Lana -> The ocean/Seafolk
Lillie -> Alola
Gladion -> Kalos(Wishful thinking here; Anyone else miss when characters got sent to the previous generation's region rather than a relevant one/Johto limbo? Nobody got sent to Sinnoh or Unova yet :/ )

If anyone of the other classmates, apart from Kiawe got specials. I'd really love to see Soph interact with Liza/Tate; Lana with Marlon(Gigantamax Wailord or riot!); and Mallow with Cilan
And of course Lillie/Serena; It's harsh as hell, but I'd love it if Serena's going to Alola to meet Ash... only to find out he left the day before xD

Last edited:

DatsRight

In perfect fairness, they were careful enough to say they were only CONSIDERING more region trips.

I am tempted to think we'll get some small arc at least where all the losing contestants get to vindicate themselves. The league has done a very good job making us feel sorry for the current ones eliminated, Mallow, Lillie, Hau, James, they all genuinely tried their best and got an unpleasant end, the preview for the next battles implies the brutality won't end there.

I get the feeling it won't end on that note for them and the show will give them all some sort of climax to throw them a bone, much in the same way Ash often got when he failed at the non-battling competitions.

Last edited:

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
138: vs Guzma
139: Gladion finals
140: Exhibition/Torracat's evolution
141: Mohn rescue, but Matori hijacks the frequency starting the Rocket arc
142: Melmetal evolution... unless he evolves during the League
143/144: TR climax, Matori flees and Guzma's 'redemption'
145: Goodbye Shaymin(As tired of clickbait releases, I'd actually love one >.>)
146: 'Graduation' and Ash says goodbyes
147: Ash returns home and heads to Galar after Oak requests him to deliver a package totally not flowers and chocolate to Professor Magnolia
I really don't think Meltan is evolving that late since it is already calling his friends(and according to PokeProblem they are already leaving the Ultra Guardians HQ)