• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
138: vs Guzma
139: Gladion finals
140: Exhibition/Torracat's evolution
141: Mohn rescue, but Matori hijacks the frequency starting the Rocket arc
142: Melmetal evolution... unless he evolves during the League
143/144: TR climax, Matori flees and Guzma's 'redemption'
145: Goodbye Shaymin(As tired of clickbait releases, I'd actually love one >.>)
146: 'Graduation' and Ash says goodbyes
147: Ash returns home and heads to Galar after Oak requests him to deliver a package totally not flowers and chocolate to Professor Magnolia
Magearna: Am I a joke to you?

Something has to come from Magearna. I'm pretty sure it wasn't introduced just to be inactive, unless it becomes activated in a side story episode.

D

Deleted member 384931

I think this will happen:
SM139: Second part of the final
SM140: Royal Mask fight+end of the league
SM141: Graduation
SM142: Saying goodbye to Shaymin and maybe activation of Magerna (I still don't know why it wont wake up)
SM143: Learning what the classmates are going to do and Ash learning about Galar
SM144: Ash saying goodbye and go to Kanto
SM145: Ash to Oaks lab+going to Galar

Leonhart

Imagineer
Hanto said:
Lana becoming coordinator makes no sense. Althrough she used Ashirenes bubbles for different purposes, she is a girl of action (and the only one of SM girls who likes training and battling). So Id rather see all classmates becoming Trial Captain and Lana and Kiawe training Mallow together to become the better battler.

I'd also dislike for Suiren to become a Coordinator since it would seem a bit random given that she's never shown much of an interest in anything Contest related. She should keep her fishing hobby instead and simply travel to other regions to fish similar to Dent from my viewpoint.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I think they will reveal that one of the female characters has a "serious" crush on Ash to follow the tradition of Serena at the end of XYZ
No thank! Let girls have a fun without bring boys like some girl sleepover party

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
SM138 - 2nd part of finale (9/22)
SM139 - Exhibition + League end (9/29)
SM140 - Shaymin Goodbye (10/6)
SM141 - Mohn and Magearna (10/13)
SM142 - Graduation + Tapu Koko rematch (10/20)
SM143 - Ash Returns to Kanto (10/27) (Potential last episode)
*SM144 - Last Episode (11/3) (if SM143 isn’t last)

With SWSH releasing on 11/15 the number of remaining episodes can’t be any more than this, since they did a 2-3 week break between the end XY and the start of SM.

ShadowForce720

With SWSH releasing on 11/15 the number of remaining episodes can’t be any more than this, since they did a 2-3 week break between the end XY and the start of SM.

I'm not sure if your thinking that in the later half of episode 137 after the Ash vs Guzma battle that the final match will start in the episode or if your thinking of something else, but I think it's important to point out that episode 138 is actually airing on September 8th and not on September 22nd, so I don't know if this is a simple case of you getting your epsiode numbers off or what.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Rather than a Matori arc. I hope they include Team Rainbow Rocket. Heck, even have TRR hijack the Matori arc.
Not sure how many episodes we have left after September 8th but if we get a brief break prior to Sword/Shield we probably have about seven or so episodes left. Including a few episodes dedicated to farewells I am not sure if TRR can be squeezed in.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Lillie would never
Talking about her, I wonder if she is going to cry when saying goodbye to Ash. She already did in the Sophocles' farewell party, and Ash has some kind of importance in her life too(and probably more than Soph). Not exactly shipping tier, just friendship.

I think they will reveal that one of the female characters has a "serious" crush on Ash to follow the tradition of Serena at the end of XYZ
some blushes and "is he your boyfriend?" questions aside I don't think any girl has shown clues of this(even though Lillie has some valid hints) , even though the three like Ash in some way. Not to the point of Misty, Serena or even Anabel

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Swift4Sweeper said:

When it comes to Satoshi leaving Alola, I have to admit that I don't expect us to actually see him arrive in Kanto. I'd love to be wrong and actually see him spend an entire episode back home and watch him prepare to visit Galar, but I've lost faith in the writers' abilities to give us a good end-of-saga episode in Masara Town after seeing how disappointing the last Best Wishes episode was.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Rather than a Matori arc. I hope they include Team Rainbow Rocket. Heck, even have TRR hijack the Matori arc.

Sorry, but we're not getting either.
Heck, we could have a shorter break between sagas or even no break at all and they still likely wouldn't have time for something like that. And that coming from someone who wants to see TR make a big move...

Heck, at this point we'll be lucky if takes more than one episode to get Mohn back. :confused:

Beacuse, ya know, why fit in one last multi-episode arc when you can have Melemele nonsense that's like an updated take on the OS until the end?:cool:
The writers have cared (very) little for a plot or story this saga, so why give a **** now?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
138: vs Guzma
139: Gladion finals
140: Exhibition/Torracat's evolution
141: Mohn rescue, but Matori hijacks the frequency starting the Rocket arc
142: Melmetal evolution... unless he evolves during the League
143/144: TR climax, Matori flees and Guzma's 'redemption'
145: Goodbye Shaymin(As tired of clickbait releases, I'd actually love one >.>)
146: 'Graduation' and Ash says goodbyes
147: Ash returns home and heads to Galar after Oak requests him to deliver a package totally not flowers and chocolate to Professor Magnolia
I'd say it will go like this:
138:Gladion vs Ash Sep 8th
139: Gladion vs Ash finishes, Ash /Gladion vs Kukui Sep 15th
140: Mohn arc part 1: 22nd Sept
141: Mohn arc Part 2: 29th Sept( here's included graduation and releases)
142: Everyone's goal 6th October
143: Pallet episode 13th October

Two special episodes
break
start of SHSW anime. Basically, SM will end on 143rd/144th episode.

kickachu

Momentai!

Two special episodes
break
what kind of releases are you talking about

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Two special episodes
break
Longer than both previous regions, probably because they had so few breaks this time. Didn't even break for the movie like usual.