• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

Revolver Furious Dragon

So now that ash has won how will it affect things going forward? He's got the battle with masked royal and his graduation but what else? Will he have to defend his title? Make a public appearance somewhere.

I kinda fell the league should of been earlier so they could of had fun with ash as champion in alola before he leaves

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Who cares he won the league that is ll that matters now, we will discuss when the last episode title comes.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
So now that ash has won how will it affect things going forward? He's got the battle with masked royal and his graduation but what else? Will he have to defend his title? Make a public appearance somewhere.

I kinda fell the league should of been earlier so they could of had fun with ash as champion in alola before he leaves
He's gonna fight Kukui and lose, probably Mohn arc, learn about Galar, say goodbye and enter Galar region with Pikachu and lose against Lvl 5 Gookey. LMAO

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
What I hope for:
  • Pokémon School Graduation followed by the final match with Tapu Koko...
  • A 1-on-1 battle with a powerful trainer from Galar....
  • A reunion/consolidation of Alola Team with Ash's reserves from Prof. Oak's laboratory (with cameos of Squirtle, Primeape and Goodra)...
  • Side-story featuring Clemont and Bonnie in Alola...
What the writers would probably do:
  • Full episode about the graduation...
  • Full episode about the final match with Tapu Koko...
  • Ash returns to Kanto with Prof. Oak and Delia...
  • No concrete Alola-Galar transition...

Leonhart

Imagineer
thedarkdragon11 said:
A 1-on-1 battle with a powerful trainer from Galar....

I've seen this idea thrown around before, and it seems like people think that Satoshi battling a trainer from Galar would motivate him to go there. While I won't rule out that scenario happening, I think that him simply meeting Rose or Olive or someone else related to them and being motivated to go there just by that encounter could work. I dislike the thought that Satoshi's decision to go to Galar would have to be settled through a battle, however. It's just too predictable from my viewpoint.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
I've seen this idea thrown around before, and it seems like people think that Satoshi battling a trainer from Galar would motivate him to go there. While I won't rule out that scenario happening, I think that him simply meeting Rose or Olive or someone else related to them and being motivated to go there just by that encounter could work. I dislike the thought that Satoshi's decision to go to Galar would have to be settled through a battle, however. It's just too predictable from my viewpoint.

He wants to be a Pokémon Master so battles will likely lure him... I can only think of Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing as an alternative way to lure him... That is, if the powerful Galar trainer slays Pikachu in that form...

Leonhart

Imagineer
C00kie_173 said:
What I hope for is a big celebration of ash alola league victory with all his old pokemon and friends (brock and misty) back in pallet town. Would like to see some of his old pokemons being featured.

I was actually wondering when a celebration would occur since it seems inevitable. It might happen in SM141 since the title is still a mystery, although it could happen after the exhibition match is over with as well. Either way, I think it'll happen in Alola rather than in Kanto.

D

Deleted member 384931

I was actually wondering when a celebration would occur since it seems inevitable. It might happen in SM141 since the title is still a mystery, although it could happen after the exhibition match is over with as well. Either way, I think it'll happen in Alola rather than in Kanto.
I would like that. It would make sense too

Hanto

Water Addiction
Maybe chairman Rose will send to Alola one of his apprentices to battle Ash and test the New Champion's skills to invite him to Galar if he wins or still put a good fight.

IkeBayern

Imo during Pokémon school graduation Ash should sing because his VA is a damn good singer and it would be nice to have a filler where each student has to perform something for the parents as a part of their graduation party

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I wonder if Mohn Episode & Magearna will be one episode, and what other stories they need to finish since Sword and Shield will come out in Nov 10th or November 17th.

October 13th -
October 20th -
October 27th - * Last Sun & Moon EP
November 3rd - Last Sun & Moon EP
November 10th - *Break/SW&SH Premier
November 17th - Sword & Shield Premier

We still have Shaymin, a Tapu Koko rematch I assume, Mohn, Magearna, classmates goodbye, Ash heading home/heading to Galar.

I think Mohn & Magearna will be the same episode & the goodbyes could be in the last episode, so thats 4 episodes, which means it will end on the 3rd. What could happen is that a break doesn’t occur between series, which will leave an extra episode on the Nov 10th slot, so it could be an extra Sun and Moon episode or head into Galar, which makes sense since its the games release 5 days after Nov 10th.

Revolver Furious Dragon

The only thing I want to know is how will the Mohn arc will be resolved.

Depending how things go it might just be shoved in somewhere. Either sharing the plot of an episode with something else (ash Vs Koko maybe?) Or just referenced as gladions/Lillie's goal for after the series

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
There are two plots left before graduation and goodbyes
Mohn and Shaymin
With an unconfirmed but likely Tapu Koko rematch
Depending how things go it might just be shoved in somewhere. Either sharing the plot of an episode with something else (ash Vs Koko maybe?) Or just referenced as gladions/Lillie's goal for after the series
Maybe one episode or two of Shaymin+Mohn?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I think Mohn arc or maybe other arcs that left unsolved( that UB Squad ) will be done in next series since all regions will be in a play.