• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is going to happen in the last episodes(post-league)?

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Mohn ac an be done in special episode after SM series, after 14 there are about 3 episodes left plus 2 specils, so 143 should be shayminn release + last encounter with tapu koko, 144 should be final graduation, ceremony and final goodbyes to other classmated and other important characters of alola and last episode 145 should be ash in kanto, a big celebration with all of his pokemon (since they wont briing back vompanions) and him going to galae region

Red and Blue

They might not even bother with specials if all of the companions will be featured to a degree next series.

Now that we know the match with Kukui starts on episode 141 I definitly think you can dedicate one or two of the remaining four weeks of episodes to finding Mohn

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I mean, if the next season is in fact all regions with Ash's old companions also getting to pop up, why even bother stopping SM? Just keep it going straight into Galar.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
And hide your fire Pokémon, because the Mohn ending, the graduations, goodbyes and even the Shaymin closure are going to be tearful
In the anime at least

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I just want a post league luau with Brock, Misty, & some other past companions. A league win is a time to celebrate!
This is a thing that should happen. Also, probably will at least get the send-off luau with or without past companions since it happens in-game.

Lunalah

And hide your fire Pokémon, because the Mohn ending, the graduations, goodbyes and even the Shaymin closure are going to be tearful
In the anime at least

Not tearful for me because I never grew to like Shaymin that much. It's just another cute mythical mon that got turned into a plushie.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Not tearful for me because I never grew to like Shaymin that much. It's just another cute mythical mon that got turned into a plushie.
Yeah, Shaymin probably would be the lesser of these
I mentioned it mostly because of the supposed backstory with Mallo's mother

Red and Blue

Now that we know that the new series starts on November 17th that gives us five more weeks after 142. Considering how much SM has left to cover I hope it uses all of them

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Now that we know that the new series starts on November 17th that gives us five more weeks after 142. Considering how much SM has left to cover I hope it uses all of them
I think there will be a break on 10th November. We always get breaks and two parters of new series.So, 4 episodes remaining after Kukui v Ash part 2.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
How do we know it starts on the 17th?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Probably we are going to have two companion focused episodes + episode for goodbyes and tears + special

I'm guessing Shaymin and Mohn. These are the two storylines left for the companions.

Ash and Kiawe story were concluded with the League
Sophocles with the Vikavolt Race + League
Lana fishing Kyogre, Primarina evolving + the League

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Probably we are going to have two companion focused episodes + episode for goodbyes and tears + special

I'm guessing Shaymin and Mohn. These are the two storylines left for the companions.

Ash and Kiawe story were concluded with the League
Sophocles with the Vikavolt Race + League
Lana fishing Kyogre, Primarina evolving + the League
And, both are going to end up rushed unless both Lillie and Mallow return in the Galar saga.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I think there will be a break on 10th November. We always get breaks and two parters of new series.So, 4 episodes remaining after Kukui v Ash part 2.

Actually we didn't get a break last time when XY ended on 27th, on 3rd it was specials with sycamore and alexa and on 10th another special aired with cilan and clemont. On 17th nov SM 1 and 2 started.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Actually we didn't get a break last time when XY ended on 27th, on 3rd it was specials with sycamore and alexa and on 10th another special aired with cilan and clemont. On 17th nov SM 1 and 2 started.
Oh, I see, maybe we will get specials then.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
And, both are going to end up rushed unless both Lillie and Mallow return in the Galar saga.

Both of them should, really.
The Mohn plot should get resolved this saga though, otherwise why bother bringing it up so much if it's not resolved for like 100 episodes?

Shaymin however is better left off for awhile, same with giving Lillie a goal.

DatsRight

It really feels like they wouldn't get the needed limelight tied to the end of SM. Shaymin has barely had any screen time with Mallow to make its departure effective while with Lillie's whole arc with Mohn and Magearna it's gonna be hard to contrive their use in such a short span of episodes.

Shaymin would likely be better pulled off the same as Togepi in AG, give Mallow a few limelight episodes with it and then a departure climax.