• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think is the most beautiful genre of music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classical music is the best don't get me started on it. And rock music comes second anything after that is meh.. Pop music nowadays totally sucks! Though I mostly listen to rock I love Hard Rock songs and indie music.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
'Beautiful'? That really only makes me think of Classical. Especially Renaissance choral music, like this.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Beautiful? I guess classical maybe

Rave

Banned
indie

just kidding.

that depends, different strokes for different folks.

It's really too subjective really.

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Classical. Definatly. I cant stand pop. The orchestra and the qay that the composer exoreses themself with no words or in laitin is truly wonderful and its how I have always been. Organs and pianos are especially beautiful. (not yhat im biased XD)

Pippi

Cool
The word "beautiful" immediately makes me think of classical music, but each genre of music has its own appeal, beauty, and charm. It really depends on what the ear of the listener prefers. Although, personally, I've found that I'm a fan of classic rock.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Classical is the most beautiful. Rock is my favorite. Rap has always seemed sort of gangster to me, which I don't like, and pop and hip hop are complete garbage.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Japanese music is my first in that list. Ones list this song are the reason why I enjoy listening to Japan's art style above all.

Status
Not open for further replies.