• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think of Goh catching a lot of Pokemon?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
lol fair.

But I think Bulbagarden has taken it to another level. Too many posters are attached to a dated formula.
True. I remember them attacking the writers for not following their headcanons and power levels/ramkings

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
True. I remember them attacking the writers for not following their headcanons and power levels/ramkings
Oh, you mean like half the people on here do?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
You know it's a bad situation when Twitter is a more peaceful place for anipoke than here or bulbagarden. Freaking TWITTER. But tbh considering I'm a Game of Thrones fan im used to more toxicity. Plus a lot of the Pokemon fanbase can be cute and share cute posts about Pokemon in general. I think the anipoke fandom needs to just have fun with the show instead of obsessively hating.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
You know it's a bad situation when Twitter is a more peaceful place for anipoke than here or bulbagarden. Freaking TWITTER. But tbh considering I'm a Game of Thrones fan im used to more toxicity. Plus a lot of the Pokemon fanbase can be cute and share cute posts about Pokemon in general. I think the anipoke fandom needs to just have fun with the show instead of obsessively hating.
Twitter people only care about 30 seconds or so of an episode or GIF memes.

We care about all episodes' length.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
No you care about 30 seconds of an episode which you can make fun of/mock. Twitter does care about the full episode and has better comments about it than here.
I...I'm not sure why I feel victimized here.

I only ever see twitter going nuts with Pokemon when it's something absolutely major, like when Ash won the Alola League or when he caught a Dragonite. Mallow working at Oranguru's? Yeah, that surely comes up a lot in there.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I...I'm not sure why I feel victimized here.

I only ever see twitter going nuts with Pokemon when it's something absolutely major, like when Ash won the Alola League or when he caught a Dragonite. Mallow working at Oranguru's? Yeah, that surely comes up a lot in there.
The anipoke tag does talk about all the episodes when it airs. Just because it isn't trending doesn't mean it isn't talked about

Blood Red

【推しの子】
As the weeks go by, I'm learning to accept that Gou will almost always toss a Pokéball at the first thing he sees and will capture it. At this point, I've learned to tune it out like background noise; I don't care for it, but I won't let it ruin an otherwise enjoyable episode.

The Golurk thing this week, though...that was some real bs.

D

Deleted member 384931

As the weeks go by, I'm learning to accept that Gou will almost always toss a Pokéball at the first thing he sees and will capture it. At this point, I've learned to tune it out like background noise; I don't care for it, but I won't let it ruin an otherwise enjoyable episode.

The Golurk thing this week, though...that was some real bs.

Name each time a trainer didnt weak their pokemon themselves before catching it

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Still want a zerg rush with all the Pokemon he has.

All ganging up on Mew.

Only to get fried alive.

Even the Dark-type ones.

In 5 seconds.
I can actually see that happening. Not like the Nidoking it was fighting in episode 1 was remotely a threat to it.

Red and Blue

Still want a zerg rush with all the Pokemon he has.

All ganging up on Mew.

Only to get fried alive.

Even the Dark-type ones.

In 5 seconds.
That's why if Go is going to catch Mew it will join him in his own instead of being caught through battle

Leonhart

Imagineer
SerGoldenhandtheJust said:
No you care about 30 seconds of an episode which you can make fun of/mock. Twitter does care about the full episode and has better comments about it than here.

Unfortunately, social media tends to be fairly toxic when it comes to criticism of episodes or characters such as Gou. I haven't seen as much hate for Gou's capture sprees in recent weeks, although his capture of Goloog in this week's episode will only make matters worse if the episode thread is anything to go by.