• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think of Max?

Did you like Max?

• Yes

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 67.1%

• Total voters

zeno48

Zaker!
In all honesty did you like him? Did you hate him? In what words would you describe Max?

I would have to say the same as Prio.
I don't really like Max. He did have some cute moments with Ash or May but some times he was really annoying. Like when he got angry for his dad loosing to Ash =/

zeno48

Zaker!
I would have to say the same as Prio.
I don't really like Max. He did have some cute moments with Ash or May but some times he was really annoying. Like when he got angry for his dad loosing to Ash =/

Your right Ashfan girl. Wow what a loser lol thinking his dad was the best and he would never lose to anyone.

Rapidash78

Neverending Dream
Err.. I thought he was annoying.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
I hate that crying little Shwing-Shwong sucker. He cries in every episode.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Oh yah. Groagunk is 10 times better than that little crying pansy boy. He shouldnt even know about the concept of sex, why would they have a 5 year old drag Brock away?

Medea

Excalibur
Did not like him at all! Annoying as hell and was on May's leg throughout the whole time and didn't even have any single pokemon. God, even Todd and Tracey were a hell of a lot better.

I say that about every little kid in any anime I watch.