• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think of Pokemon Best Wishes so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

natnat60

Champion
I really like Pokemon Best Wishies series. I really like how Meloetta is following the gang. I also like that Dawn is back. I hope they keep Dawn.

brandon2207

As someone said before, I hate the Iris's stupid dialog "What a Little Kid" and Trip's "Thats Basic".... It really irritated me.. Adding further, i hate dat distance between 3rd badge and 4th badge episodes, it really bored me up....

SapphSabre777

This series was very bad imo. This has to be one of the most DEM-ridden shows I've ever seen. Seeing Ash act all high-and-mighty after some of his fluke wins just burns me up. This season made me loathe Ash with a passion.

Oshawotter

Best Wishes has gotta be one of the worst series I've ever seen...I've been seriously disappointed with how Ash's team has been handled, lack of Team Plasma until the end of BW, how Ash seems to regressed in skill level, how poorly written Ash's rivalry with Trip was, and just several other things.

infernape612

Village Idiot
Honestly, Cilan really blows it for me with his culinary OBSESSION. Ash is starting to get on my nerves, and Iris is OK, but CILAN... Good thing they brought back Dawn,

brandon2207

Ash's Pokemon doesnt evolve........... Atleast the starters should evolve atleast once...... If they won't then how would ash win against the e4.. BTW, i m xpecting Ash to win the league cuz of the Progress he has made in last 4 Leagues (barring Orange League)

Kanto - Top16
Johto - Top16
Hoenn - Top8
Sinnoh - Semis
Unova - A WIN????

Status
Not open for further replies.