• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think of the Kanto Rider Federation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTypeStarter

They technically were in the Johto games. However, they were not exactly fleshed out much. In FRLG, they get a major role during the first quest on Two and Three Islands. They try to take over Three Island and the player has to defeat all of them. They are kind of different from the average Team antagonists in Pokémon. Did you think they were good villains? Should they ever appear again?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Not really. They were generic bad guys that made no impression on me. No real motivation or character, just randomly causing trouble just because. And no, they don't seem all that different from Team Rocket, because Team Rocket has that same problem. The other evil teams maybe, but that's not a good thing because those teams were all much more fleshed out and had more intricate plans that actually made for a good plot. I don't want to see a return of more generic bad guys. I want Kanto to have a story with villains that actually have depth and a coherent, overarching plan.

Leonhart

Imagineer
There's not much to say about them considering that they were a minor threat at best, and they weren't anywhere near as important as the Rocket-dan were. So no, I didn't think they were good villains. They were just a minor obstacle to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.