• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think of these guys please?

Flake

Lord of the Odd
I've had a look through these threads and finally found a few movesets I like the look of. Im gonna use them for online battling and beating all my friends that havent quite grasped the importance of EV training.

;475; Gallade @ ???
Adamant
EV - HP=128 / Att=252 / Spd=128
Close Combat
Psycho Cut
Stone Edge (not sure about this)
???

;445; Garchomp @ Choice Band
Jolly
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Fang

;448; Lucario @ ???
???
Aura sphere
Calm Mind
Flash Cannon
???

;442; Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Careful
EV - ???
Pain Split
Sucker Punch
Taunt
???

;461; Weavil @ life Orb
Jolly

EV - HP=4 / Att=252 / Spd=252
Brick Break
Ice Punch
Night Slash
???

I think I need a good water type as well but Im not sure yet.

*** This is not an actual team they are going to be used with other pokemon I have already trained up from the 3rd gen games - I have tanks and walls already :)***

Katatchi

Weavile wants Pursuit or Aerial Ace in the last spot (i'd go with Pursuit). And Gallade wants Thunder Wave. Also a good water type you could try is Gyarados.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Flash Cannon has good STAB, but it covers only two types, Ice and Rock, which Aura Sphere already covers. Give Lucario Psychic and Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse.

Since you have a Choice item, go with Choice scarf. Replace Dragon Claw with Outrage.

And Garchomp wants 4 HP/252 ATK/252 Spd. Remove the HP EVs with 13 Pomeg berries.

Last edited:

Black Hawk

ready to strike
you want leaf blade as gallades last move and you should go with fire blast instead of fire fang on garchomp.

The Shadow Trainer

I've had a look through these threads and finally found a few movesets I like the look of. Im gonna use them for online battling and beating all my friends that havent quite grasped the importance of EV training.

;475; Gallade @ ???
Adamant
Close Combat
Psycho Cut
Leaf Blade/Night Slash

;445; Garchomp @ Choice Band
Jolly
EV - 252 Att, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Fang

;448; Lucario @ Choice Specs
Timid
EV - 252 Speed, 252 Sp.att, 6 HP
Aura sphere
Dark Pulse
Psychic
Dragon Pulse

;442; Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Careful
EV - 252 HP, 128 def, 128 Sp.def
Pain Split
Dark Pulse
WoW
Calm Mind

;461; Weavil @ life Orb
Jolly

EV - HP=4 / Att=252 / Spd=252
Brick Break
Ice Punch
Night Slash
Pursuit

I think I need a good water type as well but Im not sure yet.

*** This is not an actual team they are going to be used with other pokemon I have already trained up from the 3rd gen games - I have tanks and walls already :)***

10chatlimit