• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what do you think of this song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
Last edited:

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
Trololol RWJ ftw.

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
its kinda of racist and some mild language if you really think you want to watch you can

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer

Prelude

Prelude
if you believe them / then your brain is small like a korean penis

yeah that pretty much sums it up. i feel sorry for anyone who gets upset over this

Last edited:

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
it was just how i was brought up and thats how my family would of said

I'm going to assume you also believed that the stork delivered babies, and that your parents didn't tell you what sex is untill you were about 14.

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
if you believe them / then your brain is small like a korean penis

yeah that pretty much sums it up

no i think your brain would still be at least 3 times as large

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
I'm going to assume you also believed that the stork delivered babies, and that your parents didn't tell you what sex is untill you were about 14.

no i didnt beilve that and i was 12
*edit* sorry for the double posts

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
no i didnt beilve that and i was 12
*edit* sorry for the double posts

Appropriatly enough, I found a stereotype. Uptight people have uptight, overbearing parents.

Sircharles

Marijuantsome?
Hey I learned something today. That video isn't funny. It's annoying and racist. Get off his steeze bro. He's looking out for younger audiences.

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
i wouldnt call it racist since it doesnt target 1 race and he makes fun of his own race

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
arbitrary age limit because user is said age
deducted from username

it was 15 but i lowered it by 3 years it has nothing to do with my username

Status
Not open for further replies.