• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think the very last episode of the Pokemon anime will be like?

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
It will probably be a very cliche and nostalgic ending as the target audience are kids and long time fans...

Ash becomes the Pokémon Master he wants to be by securing what he believes to be the final requirement... Then we skip a few "years", someone very similar to him when he started his journey with a Pikachu challenges him to a battle, the battle is off-screen, Ash gives a vague encouraging talk to the trainer and implying that the trainer easily lose the battle... A Ho-oh flies far above and the trainer "understood" what Ash meant with what he said then chased off the Ho-oh... Ash and Pikachu decides to go somewhere again to train, and it is revealed that he already has a Ho-oh and used it to fly away somewhere while remembering highlights of his journey while end credits roll... The final scene shows his dresser with all of his awards and accolades, with a huge photo of him together with all of his Pokémon...

Ultra Beast Lover

Ah well, whatever the ending is, it won't happen for a long time. I was actually thinking about the end of Pokemon, recently. I dunno if the franchise will ever end, I do think it'll get to the point in a couple decades where the staff can't think of anymore Pokemon designs or where we go back to old regions but that's years and years away.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
You know, it's weird to think that Ash will most likely be champion-tier by the end of the current series. Back in DP it used to be something that Ash could only dream of, but now it's finally a tangible goal. Now the question is if he wins the PWC, what's next for him? He's not the type of person to catch 'em all, and Go is doing that now, and it'd be weird to have him do contests or something like that for an entire series.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
I think it will end with a movie not a episode.All of his Pokémon will have at least a cameo in the movie and it will tie the entire series together.Maybe finally see the end of team rocket?

Yes, come to think of it, having the Pokémon anime see its end through a movie would likely work out better than an episode or even 3 episodes. There's no way the animes going to wrap up the ending with one episode. Seems like by a movie, it would be more doable. It would make the series feel complete if we saw the end of Team Rocket. If that happens, I'd like to see the TRio get a good send off.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I think that last episode of the series will have Ash have some sort of “Ultimate Battle” against something powerful trainer.Would love if it was Oak and he was the champion of Kanto.I think after that episode there will be a movie where Ash uses all his Pokémon to take down Team Rocket with the help of his old friends and rivals.Maybe Pikachu will die if the developers are brave enough for that.I wanna see at least one of Ashs Pokémon pass before the end of the show.Ive always thought it would be Bulbasaur since he’s Ashs second oldest Pokémon currently.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
You know, it's weird to think that Ash will most likely be champion-tier by the end of the current series. Back in DP it used to be something that Ash could only dream of, but now it's finally a tangible goal. Now the question is if he wins the PWC, what's next for him? He's not the type of person to catch 'em all, and Go is doing that now, and it'd be weird to have him do contests or something like that for an entire series.
It depends on what context if you're talking about 1-Pokemon-Champion tier level then yes very likely as Pikachu would defeat Charizard, if we talk about more than that: very unlikely or plain no. If we go by power it goes: PM > XY > OS-SM thanks to gimmicks. Pikachu is proven to be on XY low E4 Mega level in XY in Base and PM low Giga E4 level thanks to Gigamantax. Greninja is only proven to be E4 Mega level in XY. Other Ash's Pokemon don't even enter E4 level in OS-SM, let alone XY let alone PM as of now.Sure they can stronger but it's highly likely that it will Pikachu who will beat E4/Champion because of episode 13. Also, it doesn't make sense that others be Champion tier since Pikachu is the one who constantly battle while they rot in Oak's lab.

As of other question: answered billion times.... Gen 9 to be someone even stronger for Ash to beat with different type of tournament if Ash wins this.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It depends on what context if you're talking about 1-Pokemon-Champion tier level then yes very likely as Pikachu would defeat Charizard, if we talk about more than that: very unlikely or plain no. If we go by power it goes: PM > XY > OS-SM thanks to gimmicks. Pikachu is proven to be on XY low E4 Mega level in XY in Base and PM low Giga E4 level thanks to Gigamantax. Greninja is only proven to be E4 Mega level in XY. Other Ash's Pokemon don't even enter E4 level in OS-SM, let alone XY let alone PM as of now.Sure they can stronger but it's highly likely that it will Pikachu who will beat E4/Champion because of episode 13. Also, it doesn't make sense that others be Champion tier since Pikachu is the one who constantly battle while they rot in Oak's lab.

As of other question: answered billion times.... Gen 9 to be someone even stronger for Ash to beat with different type of tournament if Ash wins this.
I'm pretty sure we'll have at least 1 6v6 by the end of the series, and I really doubt Ash will get Tobias'd again

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Yes, come to think of it, having the Pokémon anime see its end through a movie would likely work out better than an episode or even 3 episodes. There's no way the animes going to wrap up the ending with one episode. Seems like by a movie, it would be more doable. It would make the series feel complete if we saw the end of Team Rocket. If that happens, I'd like to see the TRio get a good send off.

Come to think of it, Team Rocket ending is actually something I can see happening at the end of the show, whether in the final episode itself, or in an arc near the end. What I don't know however, is what possible ending they would give Ash.

I'm pretty sure we'll have at least 1 6v6 by the end of the series, and I really doubt Ash will get Tobias'd again

What do you mean by 1? We've had so many

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Come to think of it, Team Rocket ending is actually something I can see happening at the end of the show, whether in the final episode itself, or in an arc near the end. What I don't know however, is what possible ending they would give Ash.

What do you mean by 1? We've had so many [/QUOTE]

I meant by the end of the current series

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
okay but that's not really what the thread is about

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
okay but that's not really what the thread is about
Yeah, it's that I thought this was the best thread for me to post about it feeling unreal that Ash will most likely finally be as strong as a champion by the end of the current series

Leonhart

Imagineer
Emboar_Rulez said:
I think it will end with a movie not a episode.All of his Pokémon will have at least a cameo in the movie and it will tie the entire series together.Maybe finally see the end of team rocket?

That would be disappointing, because it would essentially force longtime fans of the series to purchase a movie ticket just to see Satoshi's story wrap up. And considering that many of the recent Pokemon movies have taken place in an alternate universe, I'm not confident that the writers would go back to making a canon movie in the future.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Maybe we will get Ash vs someone 6 on 6 after PWC because maybe PWC won't be at the end( like 2022). I don't see Leon vs Ash 6 on 6 for me that fight screams Charizard vs Pikachu, or maybe Leon will use weaker team like in games except Charizard, lol

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
That would be disappointing, because it would essentially force longtime fans of the series to purchase a movie ticket just to see Satoshi's story wrap up. And considering that many of the recent Pokemon movies have taken place in an alternate universe, I'm not confident that the writers would go back to making a canon movie in the future.
There are ways to watch a potential "end" movie outside theaters for free though.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
A movie seems like the best way to end the series with a cameo of all his Pokémon and him finally celebrating his birthday.He then says something like:Dang it seems like I’ve been 10 forever!

Feel like Team Rocket would defect and move into James mansion with their Pokémon.

I want Oak to find a egg next to Charizard and say the usual “I don’t know how this got here” bs.He will give the egg to a child who was watching Ashs battle and the series will end with the child walking off into the distance with the egg and the narrator saying something dramatic.

Maybe they’ll kill off Pikachu (Though highly doubt that it would still be very sad and a mirror to the first movie when Ash “does”)

Ash will become a Pokémon master at the last episode by defeating the most powerful trainer (His father?) but in the movie he will battle and defeat a very powerful legendary with Pikachu.

Last edited: