• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what do you think will happen-12th movie ideas

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
With all the thoughts on what is going to happen in the future movie i thought i might as well toss out my supposed storyline of the movie; or should i say what i see as a plausible storyline. either way, i would really appreciate it if any members would say their thoughts about my idea, and of course are by all means aloud to post their own. Enjoy!

Here’s my stab at what I think may be the storyline.

the gang heads to the next town (sunyshore city?) when the end up lost and end up at a town outside of Mt. Coronet.

At there arrival everything seems normal, but of course that soon turns out to be false. Like the previous movie, a rip in time and space occurs and both dialga and palkia start to face off for the final time. This is about the time when Cyrus, evil professor, mars, Jupiter, Saturn, the rest of galactic shows up, who just so happen to want to harness the power for their own use.

But with such power being released giratina, in its alternate dimension, discovers the whereabouts of the two other dragons and heads off towards the place of combat. Eventually giratina appears and all hell breaks loose. (Think the legendary bird fight in the 2nd movie.) Such power from the trio is noticed not only Mt. Coronet, or sinnoh, but all over the pokemon world. (visual of Misty, Tracy, Oak and the other regions professors, Ash's mom, May and Max watching TV, or at least something like that.) Tremors occur everywhere, enough to where Cyrus is overwhelmed with the many possibilities that he thinks he can use the dragon’s power for.

Giratina performs a powerful shadow force attack which knocks dialga in to a shrine atop the mountain. Once dialga gets up and go back to attack the gang finds a flute within the rubble. Cyrus then recalls a Celestic town legend about a magical flute, called the azure flute which would call forth an even greater beast, the god of all pokemon. He rushes towards the flute, snatches it away form the gang and begins to play. With the first notes nothing happens but then as the music gets louder and is played longer, all three dragons cease fighting for a moment, and out of the sky, a stair case appears, one which seems to ascend to the heavens.

Suddenly huge gates appear in the sky, and ever so slowly they begin to open. Out of which a creature of only myth and legend exists walks out onto the stairs, and descends towards the battle scene. Everyone at the mountain top is in awe, as the god of all pokemon, Arceus finishes its flight down the stairs.

The battle resumes, almost as quickly as it stopped. Only this time the Arceus has joined in on the action. (Think legendary birds vs. lugia) Loads of attacks are being thrown at one another- dialga using roar of time, palkia using special rend, giratina using shadow attack, and arceus using judgement and of course don’t forget those hyper beams.
The battle rages on forever, and it seems that it will never end. Arceus is in trouble, he is fighting a all on war against three other legendaries, whom of which do not seem top pleased of its arrival.

Arceus uses one final judgement and sends out a loud cry, one that resonates throughout the sinnoh land. After hearing this cry the trio of dragons sends there most powerful blasts at arceus.

Glass breaks, and out of a galactic tank flies out uxie, mesprit, and azelf to the injured Arceus. Cyrus is enraged, knowing that his earlier caught pokemon have escaped.( will be shown in the anime show.) They form a circle around Arceus and all start to use the move natural gift. By sacrifing their health and power, Arceus regains its strength, while the elf trio faint. (they’re not dead). Arceus calls forth one final attack, Judgement and sends all three dragons hurling into the air. Each being thrown into its proper habitat (Dialga-time dimension, palkia-space dimension, and giratina-torn world), and once the dragons are inside their proper habitats, the doors to their dimensions are forever sealed by arceus.

Cyrus is mad as ever, but soon discovers he better leave before officer jenny and the intergalactic crime investigator come and arrest him and his organization. Ash and friends are safe and they and the rest of the world can now rest in peace. They say their goodbyes to the people they meet and head off towards the battle in the elite four championship or go to fight area,

(just wanted to through this in to give an idea bout who may be in the movie)
Teams at this point-
Ash-
• Pikachu
• Monferno
• Torterra
• Staraptor
• Lucario*
• Floatzel

Brock
• Sudowoodo
• Chansey
• Toxicroak
• Burmy/Mothim*
• Bronzor*

Dawn-
• Prinplup
• Lopunny
• Mamoswine
• Pachirisu
• Cherrim*
• Ambipom

Not to mention there would be at least two new 5th generation pokemon making their debut.

So tell me what you think. I know its got some holes in it, like when did cyrus arrive at the mountain or where was team rocket; but for a good 15 minute type, its alright.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I doubt that Cyrus will be in the movie, and that story line was more suitable for a 2Ep. arc.

Last edited:

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Ash-
• Pikachu
• Monferno
Torterra
• Staraptor
• Lucario*
Floatzel
I doubt Ash will have a Torterra...Paul has one & besides,Ash already has a ground type:Gliscor
& I don't see Buizel evolving^^'

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Why is there such hype of Arse?Yes being in the 12th movie? Just look at the 8th movie: No new 3rd gen pokes there, and screw Luke.

I say that the 12th movie will have a major elemental war, with the new Rotom forms and Heatran being the major cast characters and Cresselia being the friendly mediator.

Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Giratina would be good. I also think that Cyrus and Team Galactic could have a role in the plot, and hopefully Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf will be involved. Maybe Arceus will make an appearance at the end.

Shaymin~

I think the pixie trio will get a mini-arc along with Team Galactic like with Groudon and Kyogre. Otherwise we'd have:

-Dialga
-Palkia
-Giratina
-Arceus (probably)

Those with the pixie trio would get us 7 legendaries. Plus, we've got Cresselia and Heatran who might get appearances, so we'd have 9 legendaries. There's just no room for that many.

Plus, we've got Cresselia and Heatran who might get appearances, so we'd have 9 legendaries. There's just no room for that many.
It would be possible to have that many if the movie were long enough. I really hope those two DO make an appearance so there would be a SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTRA HUGE GIANT GIGANTIC GARGANTUAN HUMONGOUS ROUALCDBHYVGLRYSHBRGLUASKESYRDUJKREYGUAKBYKGUA legendary battle.