• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think will happen in the 14th movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
another arc?

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Zeckrom and Reshiram will fight causing major damages to whatever city Ash is gonna be in, stuff happen and then Ash will save the day again! The end.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Meh, I don't think that Zekrom and Reshiram will be used this early in the BW arc, possibly Movie #16. My main reason is, do we really want DP movies repeated with switched Legendaries?

My concern will be their backstory...

What can top the deities of Time and Space/The Pokemon GOD?

Silver_Seoul

The Deity of pretty much anything that isn't Time or Space.

It's not that hard to come up with more legends. Especially considering the countless legends we have in the real world.

And the trailer showed that Reshiram and Zekrom will be the stars of Movie 14, or at least appear in it.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Meh, I don't think that Zekrom and Reshiram will be used this early in the BW arc, possibly Movie #16. My main reason is, do we really want DP movies repeated with switched Legendaries?

My concern will be their backstory...

In mythology it's said that before what Arceus was based on there was Light and Dark/ Black and White/ Yin and Yang/ Good and Evil etc so there you go really :)

The hierarchy is just going to keep getting bigger and better as when they run out od physical concepts they'll move on to emotions and things which are just metaphorical and stuff really

The only thing i'm sure about for this film is that Victini will be in it as it's probably the first event type legendary and was seen at the end of the preview

gliscor&yanmega

Zeckrom and Reshiram will fight causing major damages to whatever city Ash is gonna be in, stuff happen and then Ash will save the day again! The end.

You just spoiled the whole movie, you should be ashame :p

But pretty much that probably will be the case. I think we already had a short trailer for the next movie and it showed Reshiram and Zekrom battling, then again this might be like that Ho-oh vs Lugia thing we got for the 13th movie.

But at the moment there are only three Legendary Pokemon and Zekrom and Reshiram will probably be in the same movie. I wouldn't be surprise if the movie was about things becoming unbalance because of Zekrom and Reshiram fighting.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Pokemon go crazy, destroy a city, Ash saves the day, city is back to normal.

Whatever they do for the movie, I almost hope Zekrom and Reshiram don't fight each other. We see legendary's fight all the time now. Mew vs Mewtwo, Groudon vs Kyogre, Dialga vs Palkia vs Giratina and Darkrai too, Ho-oh vs Lugia, enough! Try something new.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm hopping they do like what they did in the past, have different legandary Pokemon each movie.

BlueVapor

I have a feeling that deranged alien squirrel Pokemon will be in it.

Edit: I mean Victini, lol.

Last edited:

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Unless there's new movie 14 info I don't know about, it's waaaaaay too early to be speculating about it. We don't know anything about M14 other than "it'll happen during BW" and "it might involve Reshiram and Zekrom. Or it might not. Nobody can tell since early trailers are pretty worthless in telling you what will be in the final movie!" At this point, speculation will just be mindlessness boardering on spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.