• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think would happen if ash won the sun and moon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
I foresee two possibilities:

1) Ash simply continues to the next region for a new Pokémon adventure (possibly deciding to travel across the globe this time).

2) If winning the Pokémon League means Ash is now a Pokémon Master, the show must end. An Ultra Wormhole will appear and Guzzlord shall come out to eat the entire universe, rendering it back to the chaotic void that Arceus once slept in!!! Okay granted, that's a worst-case scenario. The Guzzlord's ravenous appetite might in fact be very localized, limited to merely to just eating the Pokémon's local galaxy.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
2) If winning the Pokémon League means Ash is now a Pokémon Master, the show must end. An Ultra Wormhole will appear and Guzzlord shall come out to eat the entire universe, rendering it back to the chaotic void that Arceus once slept in!!! Okay granted, that's a worst-case scenario. The Guzzlord's ravenous appetite might in fact be very localized, limited to merely to just eating the Pokémon's local galaxy.

That is not the worst-case scenario, my friend. The worst case scenario would be An Ultra Wormhole will appear and Guzzlord shall come out to eat the entire universe, rendering it back to the chaotic void that Arceus once slept in!!! happening which leads to a time travel adventure where Ash is forced to make his younger self lose the league to save the world. That is a salt storm.

Eternalfalcon

Unova champion
I can’t really see anyone we know being a good protagonist though I don’t think misty or brock really fit in my opinion, Barry is well Barry, May is the only one that I can see on another journey really

Revolver Furious Dragon

He will go to another region and challenge that league. It's not like he can enter the champions League after winning here.

At most I can see somebody sponsoring ash in galar due to his win here but that's probably it.

Unless he wins a Pokémon egg or something

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
I wanna know what you think will happen if ash won the sun and moon League what would his next step would be to coming a pokemon master or do you think we will no longer see him in the anime if he wins

I think he'll try to catch every pokemon after all gotta catch em all
He will visit Galar. Can't see any other possibility at this moment!!

Xuxuba

Either the same thing that happened when he won OI's League, which is nothing. Or he will have his role diminished on the next series, mainly cuz i don't believe they know what to do with him after that.

I don't think he will be outright removed though, because Ash's Pikachu is the mascot of the series and japanese viewers are still pretty much driven to nostalgia, which is why the same old animes with the same old characters still remain in the top watched animated series in the country.

TheNewGuy

I would love for Ash to become a Brock figure or a mentor of some kind to a new main character. You keep Pikachu in the show since he's the mascot, you show Ash developing, and he's there to give the new guy his "seal of approval" or whatever. Phoenix Wright and Solid Snake did the same thing.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Let me now sum up this thread in one word:

If?

Emelie

Bookworm
It would have been nice if they had made his first league victory feel a little special even if the battles were disappointing.

Mabye they could have reused the idea from movie 20 and had all his past companions show up to congratulate him. I'm usually against cameos for the sole sake of having cameos but this is a special occasion. It would have been better than having the Gen 8 anime take place in all regions which just seems really messy.

Too bad that the writers don't seem to think it's a special occasion. If they don't even try to make it seem important how am I as a viewer supposed to be hyped about this?

Also a missed opportunity for countinuity between series since sponsorship seems important in Sword and Shield.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Mabye they could have reused the idea from movie 20 and had all his past companions show up to congratulate him. I'm usually against cameos for the sole sake of having cameos but this is a special occasion. It would have been better than having the Gen 8 anime take place in all regions which just seems really messy.

And you know this won't happen how? It's not like all his old friends would just magically turn up the instant his lycanroc knocks out gladions lycanroc. It would take time for them all to gather.

They could do something like this in the final episode. Like maybe Brock and misty arranged for all his old friends to gather in pallet town for a party

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
SM fans will continue treating this like it's the best league ever and the series the best thing since sliced bread. And proceed to belittle anyone who dares talks crap about it

This victory still won't top his BF one.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I can’t really see anyone we know being a good protagonist though I don’t think misty or brock really fit in my opinion, Barry is well Barry, May is the only one that I can see on another journey really
Any companions could be good protagonists if they don't get toned down in Ash's show.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
It would have been nice if they had made his first league victory feel a little special even if the battles were disappointing.

Too bad that the writers don't seem to think it's a special occasion. If they don't even try to make it seem important how am I as a viewer supposed to be hyped about this?

Also a missed opportunity for continuity between series since sponsorship seems important in Sword and Shield.

It is special. He's winning the very first League Alola has ever had.

SM fans will continue treating this like it's the best league ever and the series the best thing since sliced bread. And proceed to belittle anyone who dares talks crap about it

This victory still won't top his BF one.

Not in terms of power, but it does top it in terms of importance to the region. First Champion of a region > Another person who earned Frontier Brain.

Space would break for trying to deny such strange occurrence and a Guzzlord would drop in to terminate the bug in the matrix.

Oh, wait...

It's frustrating trying to tell you and ZG apart.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Why exactly was this thread needed?? There's literally a thread talking about the next series and also the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.