• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you think?

Nighttracker13

Basically I love my team but I wanted to hear other's opinions.

Electivire
Motor Drive
Giga Impact, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Low kick

Crobat
Inner Focus
Confuse Ray, Acrobatics, Bite, Fly

Charizard
Blaze
Slash, Heat Wave, Rock slide, Flamethrower

Samurott
Torrent
Retaliate, Hydro Pump, Surf, Ice Beam

Lucario
Steadfast
Aura Sphere, Calm Mind, Psychic, Dragon pulse

Excadrill
Sand Rush
Hone Claws, Rock slide, Dig, Earthquake

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Electivire
~ Wild Charge
~ Fire Punch
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Punch

No point having two Electric type moves that serve a similar purpose. Giga Impact isn't that great since it requires a turn of recharge, and Low Kick isn't that strong either.

Crobat
~ Air Slash / Sludge Bomb
~ Giga Drain
~ Heat Wave
~ Nasty Plot / Fly

You can keep Fly if you want, for travelling I guess, although I'd recommend going with either Air Slash or Sludge Bomb, and teaching it Nasty Plot to make it hit harder (Crobat will need it if going purely Special).

Alternatively, you can go mixed if you want:

Crobat
~ Fly / Acrobatics
~ Cross Poison
~ Heat Wave
~ Giga Drain / U-turn

Similar to the set above. U-turn is nice for hitting Psychic-types.

Charizard wants Dragon Pulse > Slash for neutral coverage, Air Slash > Rock Slide for STAB and Focus Blast > Heat Wave to hit Rock-types (and Flamethrower is more reliable)

Samurott
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Return
~ X-Scissor

You only need one STAB move. Return > Retaliate for more power, and X-Scissor to hit Grass-types.

Give Lucario Shadow Ball > Psychic, as Ghost + Fighting get unresisted coverage. Personally I prefer a mixed set of Work Up > Calm Mind and Ice Punch > Dragon Pulse, as Ice Punch is great on Lucario, hitting Ground-types for super-effective, who are one of Lucario's biggest threats (as well as hitting Dragon-types, like Dragon Pulse does).

Swords Dance > Hone Claws on Excadrill. Again, you only need one STAB move, and Earthquake is more powerful, so go with X-Scissor > Dig to hit Grass-types.

Hope this helps.