• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you usually eat when watching a movie at the cinema?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Sour candy

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I hate popcorn, so I usually eat skittles.

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Well lets say my snacks arent considered legal in the theatre meaning i bring my own stuff. Usually a can of pepsi and box of candy

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Just popcorn or occasionally a scone!

I haven't even heard of some of the stuff people have said haha!

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Well let's see. I usually buy a huge tub of popcorn for myself and then I get a supah large soda. Then I get M&Ms, skittles, recess pieces, swedish fish, and all of that. On my way out I buy a lot of extra candy and soda so I can eat/drink it at home.

No actually I sometimes get that little kids box thing.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
If I do eat something, I usually sneak it into the theater, b/c ur not allowed to bring outside snacks. I usually bring some m&ms or some water, b/c they charge like 4 bucks for it and I'm 0.o at the price.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
BUNCHA CRUNCH. That stuff is so good and almost never sold outside theaters.

But if it's too expensive, then I usually sneak in Raisinets. I also usually sneak in soda. :/

But I'm a complete and total popcorn junkie and always buy it. 8D Though once or twice it was just after eating dinner and I got totally sick.

~Chibi~;249;;448;

Shadow XD001

I usually buy a Small/Medium Popcorn and a Pepsi. Yeah, I don't buy that much because stuff there costs a lot and also you have to get the Movie Ticket, too.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Sweet popcorn and rarely a drink. Our local cinema sucks.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Salted popcorn (can't stand sweet) and a diet Coke. I can't go with anything other than popcorn - it doesn't feel right otherwise. That, and popcorn is just really delicious. =P

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I try to have an actual meal before going to the movies. **** paying for an overpriced tub of unhealthy food.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I sneak sour candy in... hehehe