• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want from a ranger guide?

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
So what do you want from a Ranger,guide I'm making one.I want to know what elemets of the game should be included eg.Help with steelix,Gordor.I know your not dumb so thats why I want to know so I wouldn't put in what ya'll allready know.Thanks.

JONNO.FRESH

Well the game itself is pretty straight forward. I didnt need help getting through it.

Clash

He's Back!
The only thing a ranger guide would be good for is where each Pokemon is located and how to locate certain Pokemon. It could also take you through the steps for the Special Missions and tips to catch them. Overall, nothing over 10 pages really..

JONNO.FRESH

Umm the locations for every pokemon is on the main site :S

blackgoodbye

Break the silence
help on how to beat the pokemon you HAVE to fight would be nice tehe =)

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
I could use the Pokémon you need to capture in the challenges in order to get special pokémon to appear. :cough:psyduck:cough:

Shiny Ho-Oh

I could use the Pokémon you need to capture in the challenges in order to get special pokémon to appear. :cough:psyduck:cough:

You need to capture 2 staryus then 2 starmies then go to the bottom of the challenge and Psyduck will be there.

Theres nothing really to put on a Ranger Guide cause Serebii.net has ALL the info you need to know.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
You need to capture 2 staryus then 2 starmies then go to the bottom of the challenge and Psyduck will be there.

Theres nothing really to put on a Ranger Guide cause Serebii.net has ALL the info you need to know.

I think serebii has aot trust me alot of mistakes.

JONNO.FRESH

I think serebii has aot trust me alot of mistakes.

Not really. Most of the older parts of serebii havent been updated in ages and still have Japenese names but the Ranger Part doesnt have any mistakes.

toomuchtime

The Master...
The main site is basically a guide. Just add tips for how to beat bosses.

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
THanks, Shiny Ho-oh. Now.. .to figure out how to effectivly catch Starmie and Seaking to get Psyduck and Wailmer...

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Alright should I include Capture callenges with how to catch all the pokemon with how much points they are worth?

Golden Dragon

BIG PIMPIN
how to start the kyogre mission which leads into groudon and raquaza, i cant start it! ahh

water types rule

I don't have it, but I've tried to help my brother who does have it. I'd like to know how many circle each Pokemon takes to capture. Neither Gamefaqs nor Serebii have that information.