1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What do you want on Serebii.net?

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Yes I've brought this back

We've now hit the time where there isnt much going on so I'd like to know what you lot want on Serebii.net that will continue to keep your interest over these slow news times.

Thank you.

2. mitchman_93

mitchman_93 AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

Well hmm mabye you could do me a small favor. For the platinum section rip the new text boxes that are gender exclusive. And try to find if more items are unlockable in the resort house. And mabye secret areas?? Nah kiddin on the last bit but yeah. Also would it be possible to add some kinda map area with each region and a mouse over of each town with description and a small screen?

3. Skirgedot

Skirgedot Well-Known Member

Why not spend this boring time to fix the endless mistakes in the site? And you could add more or updated content to the already existing sections, since some of them need some updates badly. Sometimes is nicer to pay some attention to the old stuff, instead of keep adding more and more new sections.

You could start making some daily or weekly error correction. Place them under Spoiler tag, and lots of people would be happy, even yourself, since you came up with something to do in a daily basis.

4. diablo_200525

diablo_200525 ミッドナイト ミュウツー

i have only been on for under a week so i think you guys are doing a great job. ;057;

5. Jaguar297

Jaguar297 I'm back!

Well, on your character Bios, Caroline is NOT the husband of Norman! 8D

Here is the fast link: Caroline

6. bonecold1

bonecold1 33 & still not dead

The main thing I would like to see is detailed walkthroughs for the game with details of Pokemon available along with % chances of encountering it at the various levels, Trainers together with their Pokemon details and items on each specific route. It would be great to have the map in the same format as the Dungeon list on the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon page.

As I mentioned on the World's End thread it would also be nice to have a damage calculator where you could input your Pokemon, their stats and what move they were using and it calculated the damage to the opposing Pokemon based on their stats etc..with the details of all of the computer player's Pokemon included.

7. MarshtompMan

MarshtompMan DestinyTrainer 10yrs

I want Project:World's End!!!

8. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

Here is what I would like to see: the anamation of sprites when they go into battle

9. RaZoR LeAf

RaZoR LeAf Night Terror

Bring RBY and GSC up to the same quality as the newer games.

10. Serebii

Thats on the to-do list Dan :)

11. WolvesareFunny

WolvesareFunny Lucario hugger!

i would like to see video walkthroughs on the site!

12. Serebii

No. Video Walkthroughs are whats wrong with the community.

13. bonecold1

bonecold1 33 & still not dead

I would like to see Pokemon of the Week and Game Mechanic pages for the 1st two generations as well as any updates to the Pokedex, Walkthrough and Game information pages.

It would be handy also to have a page which lists all of the various changes between the generations.

E.g Magnemite changing type, Bite changing type, Razor Leaf no longer having a high critical hit ratio, Geodude having lower base experience in the 4th Gen etc, etc, etc

14. WolvesareFunny

WolvesareFunny Lucario hugger!

Whats wrong with video walkthroughs serebii? umm i dont mean to be me mean but would you possibly consider me helping you at all anywhere? i.e that was just a dumb question sorry serebii for spamming!

15. Walking Contradiction

Walking Contradiction Feed Us a Fetus

A web-comic would...
    Ah, never mind.

16. alli940

alli940 I can see you

route dex... you could just click on a route in any game and see what pokemon are running wild there or in the water... and the rarity and ev,s could be nice.

17. Brumrha

Brumrha Banned

Guess this is the time in which you try to find any sort of news, & the only thing that you'll get is a bunch of chirping crickets...

;401;*the sounds of chirping crickets*;401;

If you're looking for something to do, Webmaster, I'd suggest updating the PMD 2 section of your games segment with all of the information that I've kindly gathered for you. Hmm?

18. TurtwigFan1

TurtwigFan1 burning it down

I'd like to see Ranger 2 browser entries please!

19. PiplupMan

PiplupMan The Master of Water

Um... Can you please put the release date for the games and movies for the UK. If it would not be too much trouble.

20. Yonowaru in Chaos

Yonowaru in Chaos gaspard de la nuit

Possibly an entire list of Pokemon listed in order of a specific stat? The top 100 for each stat doesn't really suffice IMO...