• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
actaually items arent well explained in-game, ex: power lens, it says increses what u get, but it doesnt says, increases 4 EP, its hard to understand,....

Lapis Lazuli

Dragon/Fire Trainer
I think it would be fun if serebii made a(n) Pokémon MMO. I would love to play it if you did (also if you do make sure it is for apple and pc)

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
I think it would be fun if serebii made a(n) Pokémon MMO. I would love to play it if you did (also if you do make sure it is for apple and pc)

thats a perfect idea, but a good game, not the usual crap on internet like crater...
or a pokemon battle simulatorwould be perfect too, like shoddy or net battle.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Just thought of a couple things in order of how much I want them:

1. HGSS Pokedex entries
2. Also, I would like overworld sprites for each Pokemon in the Dex, including shiny forms.
3. I forgot...
1. That'll be done when we have the game in English, as usual
2. I tried it but it sort of broke the Pokedex Layout. Am working on it. There's a little 1x1 placeholder for them

That would be illegal

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
updated maps on pokearth for johto/kanto so you can see all of the places not just one spot as well as a list translating natures for pokemon from japanese to english.

Last edited:

Serebii

Staff member
Admin

Serebii

Staff member
Admin

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
When the bugs for it are ironed out then we'll do it but it's an incredibly hard and buggy procedure and "bulbapedia" didn't do anything, a user on it did but that doesn't mean they did. If a user here makes a bit of artwork, does that mean I did it?

Serebii , what about Zoey's new pokemon? can you add them to her character bio?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
And the process isn't too buggy. All you need to do is flatten the game through the code and get a way to patch it all together.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Im sure someone must have already said this but I believe in thier description pages, it should say what tier they are in.
You mean the Pokédex? No. The Pokédex is information, an encyclopedia if you will. As such, it should include facts and NOT fan made stuff which changes every hour

CloudVII

Push It To The Limit
If Serebii had a Thank Post button.