• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

danburite3

I'd like to see links for the various Pokemon of the Week pages given links inside their respective Pokemon's Pokedex page. eg. In the Bulbasaur Pokedex page, there could be a POTW link next to their name or something.

I often use both the POTW pages and the Pokedex pages when planning movesets, and having a handy link in the Pokedex (without having to scroll through some 300+ other Pokemon) would be incredibly useful and time-saving.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
I would like to see a Blackberry app from serebii.net (like pokedéx or something.)

Zoeyua

Dear staff,

I would like to request the following. Some time ago you have added a category 'Pokewalker' to the Berrydex. Yet you don't have made one for the Dream World. Could you make one still?

Thank you in advance,

Zoeyua

Takashi8188

Forgive my ignorance for if this has come up and been shot down for legitimate reasons, but this site is absolutely amazing, but it's missing one very important and very worth while thing. MAPS! Fully detailed maps, or even maps based on screenshots, or hand-drawn, or computer generated ones that don't mess with copyright laws.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Not sure if this belongs here or the suggestion thread, but you should make a page on the Nimbasa Sports Domes for BW2. They've changed the Trainers and the way they're distributed amongst the Domes, and changed the items they give.

That, or add said information to Nimbasa City's Pokearth page.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I would like to see a page on game mechanics about Time in the pokemon games. Pokemon evolutions based on time. The times based on seasons etc.

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
Would it be possible to have a link to serebii.net in the banner on the top of the page (the one with genesect,corless,kyruem? Sometimes, when i'm on my phone, it is hard to click the home button because it is so small

dewey911p

primus inter pares
It would be handy if the pokedex feature would allow you type in the name of the pokemon and auto jump to the name as you type. For example, say you want to look up egg moves for Aron but can't remember what his number is, so you pull up the Hoenn pokedex drop down menu and hit "a" and it jumps to Azurill, than you hit "r" and it jumps to Aron. The pokedex is by far the biggest thing I use on Serebii.net (aside from the news obviously) and it would be easier to use this feature this way than trying to remember a pokemon's number or manually scrolling through the list only to miss the pokemon you are looking for

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Been looking through the anime bios, since that's what I love to do best. I have some things listed out that I'd like to see:

1. James' Bio http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/james.shtml
The picture of James's Chimeco is not showing up anymore, but I wonder if it's just me. If it's not just me, can we get another picture posted? If not, just ignore this. :p I've been tossing this around, whether it's an error or something that just needs to be updated.

--------------------------------

2. These are the big ones, and boy do I love the characters who comete in contests. This goes for:

Jessie. http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/jessie.shtml
She's missing 2 of her ribbons, as well as her "Festival Position" (Top 4). Would it be possible, as well, to get ribbons made up?

Dawn. http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/dawn.shtml
All but one of her ribbons is missing. :( Would it be possible to get one made and place it where it's suppose to be?

Zoey. http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/zoey.shtml
All her ribbons are there, but can you add the status that she's the "Winner" in her Festival Position?

Grimer

Pokemon #088
Since 2005 I've been looking at it for news, I stopped recently and I decided to forum on it. Has a nice and way better community than most others.

Am I the only one who thinks a Custom Avatar for Normal Users would be a good idea?

adamfitz

poké-lover
Well off the top of my head :
A new thread in the x and y discussion for fakes
A bigger home button please :)

Serebiis well done not much to fix or add

Ryan7437

Banned
Easier to get up higher ranks by like misusing each post you need by 10,20,40,70.