• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What do you want on Serebii.net?

jrs

Dragon Master
Would you violate it if it was just a app on forums

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
I wish Serebii would have like festivals or something. Like where everybody gets along and just have a great time

You know how you guys have a chat box thing?

Well, I saw it's rules forbid asking for battles/trades in it....

So either
A.Change that rule
B.Make a seperate chatroom thing for battle & trade requests

Cause it's a huge pain in the behind to try to organize battles through PMs, if you're lucky you get to battle 1 person a week after you messaged them....

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
You know how you guys have a chat box thing?

Well, I saw it's rules forbid asking for battles/trades in it....

So either
A.Change that rule
B.Make a seperate chatroom thing for battle & trade requests

Cause it's a huge pain in the behind to try to organize battles through PMs, if you're lucky you get to battle 1 person a week after you messaged them....

We have a separate chatroom for battle & trade requests, which is why we have that rule

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
I would like to make a request but its an odd one and i don't no if its possible.

Would you be able to make it,so that, whenever you are on a certain page ( for example this one) that you and everone who are on the same page as you are at any time,
are able to see a little dancing celebi sprite that runs across the screen or something? Kinda like your own personal "easter egg" :D
??

Last edited:

Superior Rhyperior

expert trainer
it would be nice to add how to pronunciate the english pokemon names in the pokedex so that more people would say the pokemon names correctly

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I want these sprites to be available as option in the profile avatar section.

gligar-f.png
&
gligar-f.png

There from HGSS and PLT
I love it and i'm probably not the only one.

Last edited:

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
One thing that I'd really want to see is a return of the comics. I remember when they were done had had to say they were really cool. Especially the one with Battle Revolution and the bad egg. Honestly have to say that I read all of them and was excited to see what will happen in the next.

And if there needs to be any storyboard help, I could help out there. I drew some comics back earlier in drama last year dealing with some mostly Pokémon related ones. In fact, I've recently thought of some good ones. And don't worry, They'll be on a PG level.

gjdickie1992

Hey. I know this is probably quite a bit of work but would it be possible to incorporate a section similar to ps3trophies.org and xbox360achievements.org for keeping track of medals in B2W2? It's just hard to keep track of what medals you have with just a list and it would be good if you could log in with your serebii account, tick them off and then they could be hidden to show only the ones you need to get.

Also I'm finished college or the summer so if you need any help updating older sections like RBY/GSC poked ex pages or anything I would be happy to help

Cheers

Serebii

Staff member
Admin

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
A mini chat section would be nice. :) I am a member of another forum about hermit crabs, and there is mini chat section on the site (for members only) at all times... I think it would be a fun little addition to this site. :)

Greekboy

Did you guys remove the "Fake Pokemon" section on the main website? I can't seem to find it, and I liked checking back on it to see if you guys added any new Gen 6 fakemons.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Did you guys remove the "Fake Pokemon" section on the main website? I can't seem to find it, and I liked checking back on it to see if you guys added any new Gen 6 fakemons.

Yeah I did. People started making fakes with the hope/intent for me to post them there, so I stopped

Kreis

Still Dirrty
A mini chat section would be nice. :) I am a member of another forum about hermit crabs, and there is mini chat section on the site (for members only) at all times... I think it would be a fun little addition to this site. :)

Why not just go on the chatrooms, which can be found directly on our homepage. :u

Colgate

Breaking the service

Humm I dont know by fake pokemon but that looks like fake pokemon does look like it too.

ebevan91

Nevermind I found it.